Challenge Me (m8)

Captain James

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Small Mailbox
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Ello ello ello, 'tis I, the excellent Captain.

Judging from past posts, I understand that maybe (just maybe, you think?) that people don't like me being long winded. So I'll get to the point.

After maybe two months without playing, I want to get back into the swing of things. So I want y'all to challenge me. And yes, I used y'all.

I will make sure to update on my completion of your challenges if anyone submits anything (which I doubt they will, but I'm a pessimistic optimist)

-The Captain

P.S.
I meant challenge me in New Leaf (ex dee emoticon) (looking at you doubleposting Xandra)

Last edited:
Wait, like challenges? Like...

Challenge: I challenge you to send us a video of you doing a world record challenge. Eat 144 mangoes as fast as you can!

lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, like challenges? Like...

Challenge: I challenge you to send us a video of you doing a world record challenge. Eat 144 mangoes as fast as you can!

lol

Animal crossing challenges? I need to see the state of your town first. If it isn't perfect, I challenge thee to gain a perfect town status. I challenge you to pick all of the weeds in your town. I challenge you to build a pwp recommended by a snooty villager (you can demolish it later if you like).

Last edited:
I challenge you to breed blue roses and purple pansies. The right way. No time traveling. No hacking. No buying hybrids off other members. No usage of blue roses or purple pansies. They must be spawned from scratch.

Ye i meant in new leaf lol and my laptop's to blame for the post merge

(There are mangoes in new leaf right?)

Last edited:
I challenge you to breed blue roses and purple pansies. The right way. No time traveling. No hacking. No buying hybrids off other members. No usage of blue roses or purple pansies. They must be spawned from scratch.

I like this too! Does buying fertilizer from other members count?

I challenge you to:
1.Write your villagers letters everyday Time Limit: Two Weeks
2.If you don't love your town now, retheme your whole town to a new theme (ONLY is you don't like your town now) for example if you have a fairytale theme and don't like it make it modern
Time Limit: As long as you want
3.Do every favor a villager asks. That coelacanth you wanted to donate but a villager pinged for? Too bad they get it. Time limit: One week
*Complete every meow coupon request
*Befriend your lowest friend level villager in town

Do all this no time travel

Haha, y'all are really going in on this.
It does seem fun though, and a great way to maintain interest. I may be mistaken but I thought there was a thread that offered challenges like this.

But I'll challenge you to create two designs to display at the Able Sisters.
It's always fun to see your villagers walking around wearing something you made ~

I CHALLENGE THEE TO

1.) Go to Club Tortimer and have a full on conversation with who ever is there, be nice/kind/and respectful. If they don't show the same respect for you just kill em' with kindness.
2.) Come up with the MOST ORIGINAL room design you can think of
3.) Make friends with the members on here and invite them to your town, before they leave give them each a gift
4.) Send a villager a very heartfelt letter once a day for a week
5.) Visit 100 DA's in a week
6.) Buy every item sold on Main Street for a month straight

I challenge you to build the drilling rig and have it be in a very visible part of your town.

Then build up to perfect town status WHILE the drilling rig is in your town.

Few have actually accomplished this!

I challenge you to kick out all your villagers, complete 16 villager cycle, then get them all back.

Whoa! I'm glad I didn't put this challenge out there. Y'all are intense! Go for it, Captain!

Score 1.1 million points with the Happy Home Academy.

Score 1.1 million points in Happy Home Academy at least once for EVERY theme:

- Antique
- Fairy Tale
- Rustic
- Harmonious
- Quirky
- Trendy
- Toy Shop
- Sci-Fi

I double dog dare ya'. :) ;)

Let's add a little spice to my blue rose challenge. When I said to breed the hybrids from scratch, I literally meant all the hybrids from scratch.

Back