• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

do you own a Nintendo Switch?

yep I did
I don't have a wii u and I really needed to play botw so I splurged all my money on it

I have hopes that one day they'll make an animal crossing, or main pokemon game for it. . . but that's just a dream
also it'd be amazing if they made a mystery dungeon game for it ahhh

We have a Switch. My boyfriend really wanted to play Zelda Breath of the Wild. I was more interested in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe because I loved Mario Kart Wii. We only have the two games, but we are looking forward to Super Mario Odyssey.

A potential Animal Crossing was the reason I got a Wii U, but I ended up disapointed.

I have a part time job so I'm saving to get a Switch for Splatoon 2, amongst Super Mario Odyssey, Fire Emblem and Pokemon. I'm sure as Game Freak are supporting the system now that some great games will come to it, well, I hope.

Last edited:
yep I did
I don't have a wii u and I really needed to play botw so I splurged all my money on it

I have hopes that one day they'll make an animal crossing, or main pokemon game for it. . . but that's just a dream
also it'd be amazing if they made a mystery dungeon game for it ahhh

In the E3 they said the would work on a main pokemon game for the Switch , and we would see something about it next year , check the spotlight direct.

I don't have one but my bf said that when we move out together, he wants one so we'll split the price. Makew the price not so bad. Right now, it doesn't have any games I care about but I know there will be an AC game in the future so I can wait.

The main title Pokemon game probably won't come out until the end of '18, but I am still excited. It basically ensures that Switch will be a viable system for years to come.

No and I'd really only want one if an AC or Pokemon game (akin to the 3DS ones) came out for it

Nope, and I'm gonna wait until more interesting games come out for it.

Back