• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you own a Nintendo Switch?

I was going to wait, buuut there havent been any at all in my local stores, so when i saw two in Target this week i picked one up, along with BotW.

I didnt realize the tablet has almost no functionality, thought it would at least have a web browser, so that's disappointing (the Wii U can do more stuff it seems...)

the new Zelda game is awesome, i havent taken advantage of the mobility yet tho.... i guess im not sure yet if this was a good buy or not...

No and I doubt I will ever get one either. I mostly play handhelds and/or on my laptop so.. yeah.

Not yet. I'll probably get it after the next new bunch of consoles release lol.

All I care about on the switch is Puyopuyo Tetris because the vita is getting neglected..., Disgaea 5 because no vita version..., and when the switch becomes a Level-5 and Gust machine.

Port all PL, AA, and Atelier series over and I'll instabuy!

Personally, I'm not even going to consider one until after e3 this year. I'm only interested after they announce a ssb for the switch (and you better add Tetra!) or some amazing new game. Even beyond that, the price is definitely a turn off for me. Perhaps I might get it if they end up putting it on sale this black friday..

Not yet. It's very expensive, and the games are too. But I think the price has been decreasing. If another AC comes out, maybe I'll spring for it. I think I'll end up buying when Splatoon2 comes out.

yeah I do. I'm really enjoying Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe as of now and is excited especially for Super Mario Odyssey and Splatoon 2. there are other great existing and upcoming games like ARMS and Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and E3 is coming soon so hopefully they'll announce a bunch of great new games.

I don't have one yet but I'd really like one. My cousins have one and they said that they really like how you can be playing it on the TV then turn it into the tablet and bring it places if needed. (And they also said that doesn't sound that useful until you actually need to do it.)

yeah, i got one on the release day. i've only played botw though - i have no clue what they're thinking releasing a system with so few titles. i'm waiting on super mario now...

I do not. May get one eventually though.

timmy-turners-dad-trophy-meme-and-this-is-where-id-put-my-nintendo-switch-if-i-had-one.jpg

Soon, last time I checked they were out of stock but eventually I will break down and buy one

i have one, i play mariokart a ton and have preordered ARMS, having tried it a few times its gr8

I bought a Switch so I could play Zelda. I absolutely love it. It goes everywhere I go and it get's lots of attention haha. Hopefully going to get Mario Odyssey. Can't wait!

Back