• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

do you own a Nintendo Switch?

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
God, i swear. literally almost every of my friends have a Nintendo switch even my boyfriend. im planning to buy one myself but i dont see myself playing the switch a lot if i bought it because i did a search on the games that are released for the console and also the future releases and none of the games interest me at all. It'll just sit there collecting dust.

not yet and not for a while. i would only get it for animal crossing or kirby but idk if those will even be on it. once super mario odyssey comes out i might consider it but probably not especially since thats all that seems interesting. this happened with the wii u, we got it and nobody ever used it lol. and i lost interest in splatoon so that just adds to the boring lineup imo imo

No, and seeing all the issues people have had with them, the excessive cost of games, and the lack of relatively new and exciting content (besides Zelda), I probably won't. Maybe once the prices are a lot lower and the issues with them have been resolved, maybe? But only if I have spare money to throw around

I wish I did ;_; So many games I want but I can't play yet.

At least I have Breath of the Wild on Wii U and MK8

Nope. No reason to own one yet. Even still, the paid online system is a major turn-off in the long run.

Yep, I have a Nintendo Switch. I even played mine last night since I got Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

I don't and I don't plan on getting one unless they come out with a new AC game for it (so I hope they don't lmao)

yea! i've been playing it a lot and negleticing my studies....oops

Nah. I haven't bought any console after 3DS, mostly bc they cost tons and I don't have time to play anymore considering majors and all. Wish I had WiiU and Switch though, but I can function just fine without them. I only honestly buy new consoles when Pokemon games (the main ones, not spin-offs) come out, but I highly doubt they'll release anything new considering Pokemon SM just came out.

no, only thing capturing my interest is splatoon 2. tbh I'd buy the switch just for splatoon but funds are tight.......... it's gonna be disappointing missing the high of splat 2's first couple months.

i do, but i haven't played it much (only got zelda atm) i want to buy mk8 eventually, but after having mine for about a month i can honestly say i wouldn't have minded not getting one right away - it's cool but it's not like "i will die if i don't get this right away" cool, if that makes sense :p (comparable to how badly i wanted a 3ds but waited forever to actually get one)

but i'm kinda hoping there'll be some pokemon games made for it soon though, that's honestly one of the biggest reasons why i wanted it to begin with, lol

Switch's portability and flexibility had me getting the hardware alongside with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild shortly after the launch day. If I've purchased that game on Wii U, I wouldn't be able to play it outside my home.

The other titles I purchased so far are: Snipperclips, Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. I'm also eyeing on quite a number of Switch games that caught my interest, such as ARMS and Super Mario Odyssey.

Not yet.

But boi when Super Mario Odyssey is released you can bet that a Switch is gon be flyin off that shelf real soon :rolleyes:

Not yet, but I'll be getting one the moment Fire Emblem or Animal Crossing is released.

I managed to get one a couple weeks ago. Mainly got it for Splatoon 2 but Mario Kart is another series I'm a big fan of. Didn't play it much until MK8D came out as I only had Snipperclips but I was finishing up finals in College so it's just as well. Even though I own a Wii U and the original Mario Kart 8 I still feel like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe was worth it for me. Anyone who's not really big into Mario Kart though I could understand skipping it, but as someone who loves the series I say it's totally worth it!

Other than when Splatoon 2 releases in July that's probably all I'm gonna get for now. I'm sure I'll get more games as they release but Splatoon will likely keep me busy for a long time (I still play the original and I've had it since launch day.)

I had the collector's edition of Breath of the Wild pre-ordered, and I had a Switch preorder but cancelled it. The hubby found one a few weeks past its launch when he was out of town for work.

I've been playing Zelda and more recently Mario Kart. I'm really jonesing for some of the JRPGs they've been teasing, though.

I know there have been people having issues with their systems, but we've been pretty lucky. There WAS a minor incident involving the charging percentage not moving for a day or so. But letting it drain almost completely​ to nothing and then charging it seemed to have fixed that little problem.

no fml.

according to some stuff , in july i should get my switch with Splatoon 2 , which is okay because due to the excesive price here (+500$ dollars) there are many switch around almost any store of electronics / videogames / etc. and it doesn't happens like in USA or Canada. soo yaaaaay :lemon:

Back