do you own a Nintendo Switch?

I plan on getting one in the summer. When Stardew Valley releases on it, that'll pretty much be my turning point :p

Yes. I have had a Nintendo Switch since launch day. I haven't been playing on it recently, though. I'll probably start playing on it again once Super Mario Odyssey releases.

I plan on getting one in the summer. When Stardew Valley releases on it, that'll pretty much be my turning point :p

That's going to be pure bliss. I put over 200 hours into it between the PC and PS4 versions and still haven't accomplished all that I set out to do. I plan to do my big 100% on the Switch.

I hope to get one in the summer when Splatoon 2 comes out, if not I'll be waiting for Super Mario Odyssey during the holiday time!

No, not yet. I would like to get one someday, but I want to wait for more games to release, specically Animal Crossing if they plan to release a game for the Switch, before I go out and buy one.

no it is expensive and the onyl game i want for it thats exclusive to the switch is splatoon 2 so idk if will get it

I have one and I love it! So far I've only gotten 4 games, Zelda (obvs), Snake Pass, Puyo Tetris and Mario Kart. They're great games and I've not gotten bored of them yet :D

I have one and I love it! So far I've only gotten 4 games, Zelda (obvs), Snake Pass, Puyo Tetris and Mario Kart. They're great games and I've not gotten bored of them yet :D

Puyo Butchris***

Nah, and I certainly don't plan on getting one unless a new Animal Crossing is announced.

No but I want one to play Mario Kart 8 deluxe. I've been playing Mario Kart 7 but 8 deluxe looks so much better.

No, considering the only good games out for it are Zelda (which I could buy for my Wii U) and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (which I own the original version on Wii U).

I have a huge gaming backlog, so I probably won't buy a Switch (if I even do) for a few years. Gotta wait for several good games to come out for it to make it feel worth the cost.

I haven't got a switch yet and it's unlikely that I will be able to afford to buy one until later in the year at the earliest. I also will only make the choice to purchase one after they have made and released an Animal Crossing game for it - there isn't make point in me having the console right now not having any games for it.

I don't have one.
I will most likely never buy one if there is no real Animal Crossing for it that isn't a spin-off. Then I'll buy it for sure!

I bought my WiiU for Splatoon.

I bought my Switch for BotW and Splatoon 2.

I'm already re-playing BotW and my total is around 200+ hours probably so for me, I'm already getting my money's worth, and based on the Splatoon 2 demo, I know I'll be loving that game too. For me, it's not about having a lot of games on a console. It's about enjoying myself, even through one or two games. I bought a PS4 just so I could play Journey over and over.

No, considering the only good games out for it are Zelda (which I could buy for my Wii U) and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (which I own the original version on Wii U).

I have a huge gaming backlog, so I probably won't buy a Switch (if I even do) for a few years. Gotta wait for several good games to come out for it to make it feel worth the cost.

There are literally 6 good first party games in the first year (there are also good third party games such as Puyo Puyo Tetris and Fast RMX), you couldn't possibly ask for more to be fair. Games don't just appear from thin air.

Last edited:
Back