• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite K. K. Songs?

tinycomet

^ u ^
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
Hi! I'm not sure if there's already a forum//post for this so I apologise in advance if there is one. I was just wondering what peoples' favourite K. K. Slider songs are. Thanks!

Favourites: Stale Cupcakes, Bubblegum K.K., K.K. ?tude

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mayor Emily of Orion
Dreamies: Molly || Julian || Drago || Fauna ||
Current: Alfonso || Tipper || Scoot || Nan || Victoria || Beardo || Cherry || Kabuki ||

Last edited:
I like a lot of them but my favorites are Crusin' K.K., Bubblegum K.K., K.K. Sonata, K.K. House, and Cafe K.K.

I really like Cafe KK but I have to say I hope they add some new songs in the next game.

Stale Cupcakes is my favorite. I also enjoy Steep Hill, K.K. Ballet, Wandering, Soulful K.K., K.K. Dixie, K.K. Sonata and a bunch of others I'm not thinking of
There's only two or three K.K. songs I genuinely dislike.

i think i came across dj kk back before i even owned the game yet, but it instantly became one of my favorites and most requested song for him to play live!

I enjoy most of 'em, but I think I'll have to say KK Bossa. Its very relaxing in the summers day on a porch kinda way.
But I do really like other songs, they're really good for creating atmosphere. And I think Stale Cupcakes is best in the music box.

Favourite live and musicbox: Comrade K.K.
Favourite aircheck: Steep Hill

Lately I have actually preferred having a tv on instead of KK music playing. I think the tv shows are hilarious. The other day I saw something I have never seen before... apples rolling across the screen!

My favorite K.K song is definitely K.K Love Song. :eek:

KK Ballad, DJ KK, KK Adventure, and just about any song played at Club LOL sunday-friday. I wish we could get the DJ remixes of those songs to obtain for our house.

Back