Selling Maple, Beau, Chrissy, Chevre, Pecan, Blaire & Others (100% Original)

Brookie

💎 We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no 💎
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1118-4461-2529
White Pansy
White Cosmos
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (53) +
CLOSED (PM me)

100% original!

Please PM me when the shop is closed.
(If I am not responding to your post, please VM/PM me. I rarely check the VTP. :) )

selling these cute villagers:
Maple - 6 tbt
Chrissy - 6 tbt
Beau - 8 tbt
Colton - 3 tbt
Chevre - 4 tbt
Winnie - 1 tbt
Blaire - 2 tbt
Eloise - 1tbt
Opal - 1 tbt
Ed - 1 tbt
Rooney - 1 tbt
Pecan - 2 tbt
Savannah - 2 tbt
Margie - 1 tbt
Gengji - 5 tbt (NON-infinite) - Adopted! :)

(I have their cards, and they are priced according to how much I paid for them and how popular they are! - so don't worry If you see someone else adopting your dreamie that does not have "non-infinite," don't worry! There is plenty for everyone!)

NOTE: If you are adopting a "non-infinite" villager (villager that I don't have the card of), then please be ready and available once I get them into boxes. Once they are in boxes, I cannot go about my daily business stocking up on inventory in my shop due to not being able to TT. Essentially, I'm stuck on that day until the person is ready. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, everyone! Sorry I haven't been answering this thread. I thought it wouldn't be popular, because my Tom thread got like no replies. :c I'll take care of your orders as soon as I get home from my college campus!

To confirm, the orders are:
zoeannec - Maple - 6 tbt
acnl322 - Maple, Beau and/or Blaire - 14 or 6 tbt
MayorMae - Chevre - 4 tbt?

JellyLu, She's ALWAYS available! :) Are you available in 6 hours? I'm at my college's campus about to take an exam.

JellyLu, She's ALWAYS available! :) Are you available in 6 hours? I'm at my college's campus about to take an exam.

Yay! in that case I'll take her ^-^
I'll be available! Good luck on the exam~

Genji has just been added!!! He's temporary

Sure :) was just about to open for the day!

Sure! Sorry I forgot to put "closed". I was asleep. Pm me to confirm your order.

Back