Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pink Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
So I decided to make the 12 zodiac town after all. It sure was a hard decision. And now I'm stuck with the town name... so I researched and here's some options:

Sheng Xiao - Means chinese zodiac
Hangzhou - The name of a real city in China that sounded nice

I can't think of anymore. Do you have a suggestion? Also for the mayor's name?
I really want it to be a girl, and she'll be the "god" of the tale, but I'll have to create at least 2 more characters to represent the missing 2 signs (snake and either ox or rabbit, depending on the villagers I can get my hands in) and they can be male.

So many choices :)

~For the female mayor, I have a few names based in Mythology. You could shorten these or base the name off these, whatever suits your fancy :)~

-N?wa: Known for repairing the pillar to heaven, usually depicted as having snake-like tails.
-Meng Po: goddess having to do with the realm of the dead, her job was to brew a certain tea to help each soul forget their time in hell
-Chang'e: chinese goddess of the moon. Her tale and Hou Yi's is very interesting so if that suits you.
-Lady Xian: regarded as the first heroine of China.
-Mazu: sea goddess, she protected those who believed in her.

~For the males, maybe Yuan, Xiao. Pao Sheng, Baosheng, Dadi.
-Shen:are Chinese gods that in English most accurately translates to mean “spirit.”
-Xinglong: one of the most famous winged-dragons. Also of god of rain.
-Hou Yi: husband of Chang'e, a famous mythological archer who set out to destroy ten suns that were causing hardship to the people. However, he left one sun and was given the elixir of immortality (he didn't drink, wanted Chang'e to be there)
-Ji Gong: Buddhist monk who possessed supernatural powers that he used to help those who needed it.

As for town names, I think Sheng Xiao is a beautiful name for it.

Last edited:
~For the female mayor, I have a few names based in Mythology. You could shorten these or base the name off these, whatever suits your fancy :)~

-N?wa: Known for repairing the pillar to heaven, usually depicted as having snake-like tails.
-Meng Po: goddess having to do with the realm of the dead, her job was to brew a certain tea to help each soul forget their time in hell
-Chang'e: chinese goddess of the moon. Her tail and Hou Yi's is very interesting so if that suits you.
-Lady Xian: regarded as the first heroine of China.
-Mazu: sea goddess, she protected those who believed in her.

~For the males, maybe Yuan, Xiao. Pao Sheng, Baosheng, Dadi.
-Shen:are Chinese gods that in English most accurately translates to mean “spirit.”
-Xinglong: one of the most famous winged-dragons. Also of god of rain.
-Hou Yi: husband of Chang'e, a famous mythological archer who set out to destroy ten suns that were causing hardship to the people. However, he left one sun and was given the elixir of immortality (he didn't drink, wanted Chang'e to be there)
-Ji Gong: Buddhist monk who possessed supernatural powers that he used to help those who needed it.

As for town names, I think Sheng Xiao is a beautiful name for it.

Thanks for the help, you're very thoughtful! I will think about those...
About the town's name, I just realized ShengXiao has 9 characters... so it'd have to be changed somehow :eek:

Thanks for the help, you're very thoughtful! I will think about those...
About the town's name, I just realized ShengXiao has 9 characters... so it'd have to be changed somehow :eek:

You are welcome :)~ Oh no! I hope in the next one they'll up the character limit D:

Make the god girl named Haruhi.
Like after Harhi Shizuma.
Not funny hah hah my bad.

You could name the town Zodiac or XII like twelve and twelve zodiac.

Unfortunately the best town name option I can think of based on the Chinese Zodiac is "Furuba" haha ~

Back