Selling Famous Mushrooms, Rare Mushrooms, Sloppy Furniture, Hybrids, Bells, and Golden Tools

Cheza

hate.jpg
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (26) +
I have 3 complete sloppy sets, 40 famous mushrooms, 30 rare mushrooms, 20 of each flower hybrid, and 2 of each golden tool! I also have 20 of each carnation. I'm looking for TBT for a username change, or referrals. Please post below with your offer(s) in TBT for these item(s) and in-game bells (I'll sell bells by the million).

For 1 referral using my referral link below, I'll trade 1 million in-game bells. Note: signing up multiple times on the same IP address will not result in multiple referrals for more bell(s)/item(s). I'm willing to trade hybrids and/or mushrooms and/or golden tools for referrals too.

If there are other mushrooms/furniture you need in particular, post below and I'll check if I have them for you.

10 famous mushrooms for 10 tbt? :)

OH, and 3 white carnations & 2 red carnations for 10 tbt?

20 tbt total :)

Last edited:
I really want to finish my sloppy set - I thought I had everything in storage and I can't find all the pieces!!!

Please give me a ballpark in TBT. Usernames cost a lot - I know zone done it before. :(

I'd love to help but do not want to offend you in a low ball price so let me try to make a fair offer: 90 TBT for the sloppy set.

--------------------------
EDIT: 5-2-17

I haven't heard from you. You must be busy! Totally understandable.

I don't like to keep trades open to keep my memory clean and tidy so I'm going to cancel my sale for now but I'm totally willing to buy from you in the future.

Hope all is well. Cheers!

Last edited:
I don't have much TBT but I do have in game bells. How much for 20 white carnations and 30 famous mushrooms? Maybe like 2 million?

Back