• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Dragon Quest Heroes 2

vel

xoxo
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
god if you don't finish a hella long mission they punish you hard, but this game is really fun actually, and the story is rlly interesting except the girl main character kinda annoys me a lot.

she's always finishes the other character's sentences, like i get it, i got it before and i can get it after just be quiet.

gameplay-wise, i highly recommend it, it's just a lot of fun. there's a lot of puzzle mechanics but since i can figure it out it probably should be much of a problem for other people.

just wondering if anyone else is playing it, the game just got released and i'm a fan of the dragon quest franchise :)

little disappointed by the lack of splitscreen, but i think i'll pick it up eventually. warrior games are never spectacular, but they're always good fun.

Back