Punchy or Bob?

Punchy or Bob?

• Punchy

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • Bob

Votes: 25 49.0%

• Total voters
That is the hardest question I've ever been asked on this forum. However...I'm gonna force myself to say Bob

i wish you could pick both because it is so hard to chose between both of them, but i'd say punchy! :)

Bob is a meme champion but i have a soft spot for Punchy after he's been in three of my towns :p

I prefer Punchy more than Bob x10000 times. :p

I really like his design and house, his Lazy personality is fun too. would've been nice if he were Smug though...

Bob is still nice though, but I still prefer Punchy more.

I prefer Punchy more than Bob x10000 times. :p

I really like his design and house, his Lazy personality is fun too. would've been nice if he were Smug though...

Bob is still nice though, but I still prefer Punchy more.

But on Animal Crossing GCN, Bob has an N64 logo in his house!! You can't pass that up! :lemon:

To be 100% honest, I kinda like Punchy more just because Bob is really overrated. He's just a purple cat. There are a lot of other lazy villagers that I like a lot more. Punchy, should I say, really packs a punch.

Holy crap that was terrible I'm so sorry.

I didn't used to care for Bob much but he moved in to my second crappy town and now I think I like him as much as Punchy.

I voted for Punchy but honestly they're both winners

You can't go wrong with either, to be honest. Punchy used to live in my town. He looks like a drunk, awesome, lazy cat. I haven't tried Bob but I like his design, particularly the color.

Back