• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Punchy or Bob?

Punchy or Bob?

• Punchy

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • Bob

Votes: 25 49.0%

• Total voters
That is the hardest question I've ever been asked on this forum. However...I'm gonna force myself to say Bob

i wish you could pick both because it is so hard to chose between both of them, but i'd say punchy! :)

Bob is a meme champion but i have a soft spot for Punchy after he's been in three of my towns :p

I prefer Punchy more than Bob x10000 times. :p

I really like his design and house, his Lazy personality is fun too. would've been nice if he were Smug though...

Bob is still nice though, but I still prefer Punchy more.

I have Bob in my town. He is so cute. He has kiddie stuff in his house so it is like a rainbow walking in there. :)

I prefer Punchy more than Bob x10000 times. :p

I really like his design and house, his Lazy personality is fun too. would've been nice if he were Smug though...

Bob is still nice though, but I still prefer Punchy more.

But on Animal Crossing GCN, Bob has an N64 logo in his house!! You can't pass that up! :lemon:

To be 100% honest, I kinda like Punchy more just because Bob is really overrated. He's just a purple cat. There are a lot of other lazy villagers that I like a lot more. Punchy, should I say, really packs a punch.

Holy crap that was terrible I'm so sorry.

I didn't used to care for Bob much but he moved in to my second crappy town and now I think I like him as much as Punchy.

I voted for Punchy but honestly they're both winners

Dang.. this is extremely split.
I'm going with Bob tho.

You can't go wrong with either, to be honest. Punchy used to live in my town. He looks like a drunk, awesome, lazy cat. I haven't tried Bob but I like his design, particularly the color.

Back