• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can you transfer bells on your phone?

Fearthecuteness

Oh hai mark
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Chao Easter Egg
Flea
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Easter Egg
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Mailbox
Ancient Lantern
Just like the title says.

I can't on mine and was wondering if anyone else is having trouble doing that.
I'm sure I used to be able to but I remember doing that on another phone. That phone no longer works so I can't test it out myself.
I was using an iphone before and now I'm using an old windows phone.

Does transferring bells work on your phone?
Has it always been this way for you?
What phone have you got?

I'd contact the staff but I don't know if it's worth doing that if it's my phone's fault.
Thanks for your time.

Edit: I now know it's only my phone that doesn't work. Can this thread be closed please?

Last edited:
What phone have you got?

ofc
ofc
samsung s5

Yes
Yes
What phone have you got?
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Also, it works on my iPod too. No problems on my tablet either.

You said it was an old Windows phone? I can't imagine any smartphone made the past 5 or so years can't handle desktop mode.

Perhaps Windows phones in general have some performance issues, or maybe your phone is older than you let on, haha ~

Yes, I don't have a computer, so I absolutely have to use my phone. (Galaxy Note 5)

You said it was an old Windows phone? I can't imagine any smartphone made the past 5 or so years can't handle desktop mode.

Perhaps Windows phones in general have some performance issues, or maybe your phone is older than you let on, haha ~

It's a Nokia Lumia 530 so however old that is.

My phone is still on windows 8.1 as it can't upgrade to windows 10. Although even on Windows 10 my bf's phone still crashes on the browser often. Not as bad as mine but still bad enough. Mine can't even handle simple articles without crashing so I'm surprised it doesn't crash on this site as often. This is only one of many things wrong with it.

Yeah. . . Don't ever get a windows phone.

Last edited:
Yeah. . . Don't ever get a windows phone.

That goes without saying, really. I've seen many suffer from the lack of apps, compatibility etc. Alright, like, two people. They're the only two I've known with a Windows phone and they've both regretted having one.

Can you download a different browser?

That goes without saying, really. I've seen many suffer from the lack of apps, compatibility etc. Alright, like, two people. They're the only two I've known with a Windows phone and they've both regretted having one.

Can you download a different browser?

My family have had the same phone as and likes them. No idea why. Yeah, pretty much everything lacks on these phones.

Yes I can download a different browser. I've tried all of them and that makes no difference whatsoever. The phone itself is just completely **** and just can't keep up with the times.

Yes I can download a different browser. I've tried all of them and that makes no difference whatsoever.

Maybe you're doing something strange? That's all I can think of unless it really is that bad. I assume JavaScript is enabled. No reason why it wouldn't, and even then, I think VBulletin is designed to be usable without it, minus spoilers.

To answer the questions :

Phone : yes I can, yes I always have, on both Samsung 4 and now 5 (waterproof).

Ipad : yes I can, yes I always have, on both ipad 4, and now ipad mini 2.

---

I think the problem is definitely your windows phone. They just aren't very good at browsing (or anything else in my opinion). The friends I know who have windows phones, have them for work/study purposes and either use a android/ios phone or tablet for normal usage, or else don't browse via mobile devices at all.

I transfer TBT bells on my iPhone all the time when a transaction is to be made. I can also do it on my iPad.

Nvm. Disregard Post.

Last edited:
Back