• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Should I add a Non-Hybrid Section to My shop?

Add Non-Hybrid Section to My shop?

• Not at all!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Maybe just a few (x3 each)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • A moderate amount (x15-x20 each)

• A ton of flowers!!! (x30+) People want flowers!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brookie

💎 We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no 💎
Bells
Switch
1118-4461-2529
White Pansy
White Cosmos
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
The title says it all :)
I just noticed some of the other shops have loads of non-hybrids in stock/inventory, and I was wondering if it is something I should consider.

They're not worth much. I'd open a giveaway, but that's just my opinion. Carnations, on the other hand, are very valuable and pink and red carnations can be considered to be non-hybrids.

Last edited:
They're not worth much. I'd open a giveaway, but that's just my opinion. Carnations, on the other hand, are very valuable and pink and red carnations can be considered to be non-hybrids.

So I should do it but only have carnations? :)

You can still sell all the flowers, but charge a little more for carnations.

You can still sell all the flowers, but charge a little more for carnations.

Does 2 tbt per carnation and 1 tbt per regular flower under 15 sound fair? (15 would be 7 tbt)

I'd say it would be a great idea to sell regular flowers as well. Some people often would want to buy some of them too. :)

Thanks guys! I did a combination of each answer, I just took all the flowers in my town and counted them all (i have quite a lot). Then I put them all on the beach, and up for sale! Once they are all gone, I won't worry about restocking them and just them put them up as they go! :) I'm not landscaping atm, so it's perfect!

Back