• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is the BEST villager(s) you've ever gotten from the void?

TangyHeart

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ok so to be Clear, I mean the void, NOT FROM AMIIBOS & NOT FROM STREETPASS!!
I've gotten two really good ones: Marshal (about a month ago) and Tangy (when I first got the game):lemon:

I just recently got Lolly from the void, couldn't be happier! My town was getting a little male-heavy population wise haha

Coco! Ive always loved her and I think at the time she was pretty popular/wanted so i was pretty happy about that

The villagers I've moved out from my other towns.

Elise was not invited into my forest zen town - that was an unexpected surprise :(

Fang was a nice surprise tho after someone from TBT visited my town!

Rudy.
I got him from a friends void and I was really excited ~
Though lately he's been trying to move out so that's been kinda upsetting.

Gee, mi petit bonbon showing up as peoples' "void infestations", and they love it? I'm happy.

Anyway, I ended up scoring Ankha as a void infestation, though she eventually ninja-moved on me. I wish she didn't. Hopefully we can run into each other, some time soon.

Molly, heres a story for ya. She ran unexpectedly from my sister-in-laws game and then she moved into my town and then ditched me for my daughters town.

Annebel, She's not very popular but I love my golden pangolin!

Shari and Pashmina. :)

I kinda felt frustrated on them but then I started liking them alot later. :)

Probably Wendy. My villagers' houses are concentrated into two areas by chance (I don't plot reset) and Wendy decided to build her's way up north away from everything and everyone. It mad her even more special.

Back