Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
one of my purple villager left me again so i dont know what to do now

here your option you tell me

?toile - i dont have her card and plus i dont like having famous animal too much but i do love her she pretty

queenie- ostrich are my favorite specie plus she purple

cleo- never met her so its something new

get back violet - i know she a gorrilla but i enjoy her company a lot and she has made laugh a lot plus her name its another way to say purple (plus her card its cheaper to get then the other 2 which is cleo and etoile)

I was gonna suggest Etoile but you said you don't have her card and they are hard to get so never mind lmao.

I'd go with Queenie. Her smug expression is really cute. C:

I voted Etoile before reading, but I think Queenie since it seems you like her most. And if you end up not liking her you could always get back Violet.

I voted for Etoile because, like you said, she is really pretty. But if I were you, I would just try to get back the villager I lost. But that's just me. I tend to get overly attached to things. XD

Well, to adopt Etoile...you'd have to get her card which may be a bit harder or more expensive to do. Considering you can't adopt Sanrio villagers from others.

Isn't Stella purple? She looks purple to me and I love her. But I tend to like sheeps more. I vote Stella honestly...

Out of the other three, I'd say Cleo.

Last edited:
Well, to adopt Etoile...you'd have to get her card which may be a bit harder or more expensive to do. Considering you can't adopt Sanrio villagers from others.

Isn't Stella purple? She looks purple to me and I love her. But I tend to like sheeps more. I vote Stella honestly...

Out of the other three, I'd say Cleo.
I always saw stella as more as pink sheep instead purple
but that just me

- - - Post Merge - - -

And we'll I'm going with queenie
Since she the majority winner

Back