• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Gold tools, streetpass items, perfect pears, clovers

Spooky.

Lonely Heart
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (187) +
I'm looking to buy the following, preferrably in TBT.

Gold axe, gold shovel

Soft serve ice cream

Party blower

Basket of perfect pears

5 clovers

Last edited:
I have: the tweeter and the gold rod. how does 7 tbt sound?

I'm free now :) I'll go ahead and prepare your trade order.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates open, come in whenever you're ready.

Is your re-tail open? I need to sell my perfect pears and would leave you a basket as payment :)

I just got the party blower? (Is that the same as the party popper? idk even if it was called that lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

On another note, have you tried checking out those "everything shops"?I'm sure they have what you are looking for.

I just got the party blower? (Is that the same as the party popper? idk even if it was called that lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

On another note, have you tried checking out those "everything shops"?I'm sure they have what you are looking for.

Party popper is one time use, where the party blower is that thing that rolls out when you use it and has unlimited use.

I have but a lot of them want igb (which I'm short on) or seem to not be replying to orders.

Oooohhh, well if you have stuff I would like for myself or my shop - I'd be more than happy to give you some IGB!

What is it you're looking for?

ANy fortune cookie items, mushrooms, mushroom furniture, holiday furniture, stuff that's hard to come by but that you urself dont really value. :)

ANy fortune cookie items, mushrooms, mushroom furniture, holiday furniture, stuff that's hard to come by but that you urself dont really value. :)

Ahh I don't really have much like that. I tend to buy only what I'm going to use, I don't really hoard things like I used to.

Ahh I don't really have much like that. I tend to buy only what I'm going to use, I don't really hoard things like I used to.

Oh, I see. Well you can still have some IGB for free.

Back