• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Looking for NON-HYBRIDS

Fussybear

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (40) +
Hi, I'm looking for any white, light purple and dark purple NON- HYBRID flowers.
Please just let me know what you would like in return. Thank you for your time! :)

EDIT: white tulips, white roses, white violets (they look light purple), white pansies( also look light purple) white lilies, white cosmos, purple violets. Just so I don't confuse anyone :)

Last edited:
I have a lot of white violets and maybe one or two purple violets i could give you?
I also have some white pansies but i dunno if those would count...?

That would be absolutely perfect! Exactly what I'm looking for!! What would you like in return? And also when are you available?

I'll be online for about 30~1hr more!
do you have any blue hydrangeas or orange hybrids (not cosmos though)?

I have 4 orange pansies, 4 orange lilies and 4 gold roses if you're interest?

oooh can i take the 4 orange lillies and orange pansies? +_+

i think i found about 20 flowers of what youre looking for!

anyway would you want to pick them up or ??? should i deliver

I have a whole lotta flowers that are just chillin on my beach. I'm not planning on keepin most of them so you can come over and get em! And if you happen to have any blue hybrids ya don't want I'd be happy to take em x3

oooh can i take the 4 orange lillies and orange pansies? +_+

i think i found about 20 flowers of what youre looking for!

anyway would you want to pick them up or ??? should i deliver

That sounds great!! I can come by if you like?
FC: 1135-1894-6970

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a whole lotta flowers that are just chillin on my beach. I'm not planning on keepin most of them so you can come over and get em! And if you happen to have any blue hybrids ya don't want I'd be happy to take em x3

That would be great! Sadly I only have 3 blue Violets and 2 blue pansies :( would that's be enough?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I think I have a Bunch of these flowers!

Yay! Thank you! What would you like in return?

Okay sounds good just private message me when you're open��

I've added all of you already:)

Okay sounds good just private message me when you're open😊

I've added all of you already:)

Back