Please help me with a town name!

Voldecourt

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Ruby
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
So a while back I got a second copy of the game, but I never did anything with it due to a lack of inspiration. But that inspiration has finally hit! I'm planning on making a superhero/villain town, with all the characters being common comic book cliches (A hero, a mad scientist, etc.) For the villager's I'm planning on having half of them be heroic (Kid Cat, Mira) and half villains (Ken, Rasher).

The only problem is that I can't think of a good name for the town. Because I'm not using existing comic book characters I don't want to use something like Gotham or Metropolis. I had the thought of naming it Schism or some variation thereof to emphasize the divide between good and evil of all the characters, but idk, it just doesn't sound 'comic book' enough :/. The only other thing I could think of was Split City, which I also don't really like. So I figured I'd ask all you lovely people for any name suggestions for my Town. I want it to sound like a name that would work for a superhero town. It doesn't have to be about splitting or the divide, that was just an idea I had.

Thank you all in advance!

Hmm...Ill try and think of something x'D

All that comes to mind is Ink (as in the inker going over the pencil with ink, you know for the drawings in comics), but that may remind people of Splatoon.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the great suggestions guys! I like all of them! Astoria, Eviod, and Superville are definitely on my shortlist. My little brother also suggested the name Kapow, which is also pretty good.

Last edited:
Back