• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Question on getting Epona's RV + in town!

mitzi_crossing

🌼🌿🌼
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Spring Shamrock
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Cherry (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
So I know you need the Sheik amiibo to scan into the game, to get Epona's RV to come in and further to have her move in your town. Now I dont know about you, but in my area where I live the Sheik amiibo is absolutely nowhere and I dont want to order it online at the prices they're at....

So I was searching around and THIS WIKI states in the intro that you can actually get Epona from two other Legend of Zelda amiibos; Ocarina of Time Link and Rider Link. But I haven't seen this information anywhere else but this wiki so I'm hesitant if its true.

Does anybody have any info to credit if this is true or not? I really want Epona in my town :(

edit: ... I hope Im posting this in the right place!

Last edited:
There used to be a rumor that those two Amiibos you mention can get Epona too, but nothing is confirmed.

By now, the only know way to get Epona is the Sheik Amiibo.

Im not sure myself, but it seems to be an OOT Epona, so itd make sense OOT Link would work! Same goes for rider Link, because the horse. Also found this
http://www.siliconera.com/2016/12/0...g-ganon-epona-medli-animal-crossing-new-leaf/

Yeah, I figured I could trust the wiki! I just dont want to buy the amiibo for the chance that it wont work (dont get me wrong Id still love to have the amiibo regardless but...Epona. lol.)

Thanks for that article though too! Seems like its pretty true then. Im just wondering if theres anyone out there whose used the other amiibos and got her

- - - Post Merge - - -

There used to be a rumor that those two Amiibos you mention can get Epona too, but nothing is confirmed.

By now, the only know way to get Epona is the Sheik Amiibo.

Yeah there definitely isnt any confirmed, 100% info on them. Thanks for your input!

I just scanned my Rider Link amiibo and I can confirm that it summons Epona!

Just thought Id double confirm that the Rider Link amiibo does indeed summon Epona! I now have her in my town! Ty to everyone who posted here and helped me out cx

Back