• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which of these do you like the most?

Which is your favourite?

• Total voters

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
I was just thinking about my previous towns and each of their names. So I thought it would be interesting to hear other peoples thoughts about them and which one they like the most.

So here they are:

Mville - The first letter of my name and ville, lol. (It sounds awful I know, I was just so excited when I got the game and I couldn't think)

Twinleaf - Inspired by Pok?mon.

Icarus - Named after Icarus from Greek Mythology

Nimbus - a luminous cloud

Aether (My current town and my favourite name) - Comes from 'Aether' in Mythology, research it if you want. A tiny bit of inspiration from the Aether foundation in Pok?mon too, because of their elegant appearance and overall theme of white and all things good, they also protect Pok?mon but in my towns case the Pok?mon are the villagers. c:

Last edited:
I'd say Nimbus as a Harry Potter fan, but honestly, most of the names I've seen a lot/have been done a lot. So I guess I vote for Nimbus.

twinleaf sounds very quaint ;u; and i'm a big fan of sinnoh :)

Back