• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like black pepper on your fries?

Do you put black pepper on your french fries?

• Yes!

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Nope.

Votes: 32 56.1%

• Total voters

PizzaTotinoBoy

I am...Pizza Totino's Boy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Weird question but as I was just eating fries I was wondering this. I feel like eating them with pepper isn't as common? Who knows.

Yes I love Pepper, I hate salt and most sauces so thank goodness for pepper.

Yes I love Pepper, I hate salt and most sauces so thank goodness for pepper.

You hate salt? :eek: I do love pepper on every other savoury food except fries, for some odd reason. Unless the fries are fully seasoned and flavoured with other spices as well.

Last edited:
You hate salt? :eek: I do love pepper on every other savoury food except fries, for some odd reason. Unless the fries are fully seasoned and flavoured with other spices as well.

Yeah, it's really bad for your health and it makes me feel sick so I really do hate it.

I haven't added salt to my food in years.

Nope! I just salt mine. Tbh I don't really use pepper on anything except on eggs or in a recipe. It's pretty rare when I put pepper from the table onto my food on my plate.

Yeah, it's really bad for your health and it makes me feel sick so I really do hate it.

Honestly I like salt but not too much. I think it helps enhance the taste of certain things, but when it's too much it's disgusting. I like an even mix of salt and pepper on my fries, for instance.

Same here! The only veggies I add it to are mashed potatoes, fries and corn. Any others I don't and don't even add butter either. If it calls for salt in a recipe, I'll think about if there is already enough salt in the dish. For example, if it calls for broth, I will not add more salt cause there is more than enough in the broth.

Last edited:
i just eat french fries plain but i'll try black pepper next time

Do I put it on there if isn't already on there when it's prepared? No.
Do I like it if it's already on there when it's prepared? Yes.
This thread does make me think that maybe I should try it out the next time I get fries (although I do think maybe I've tried it once or twice when I'd buy a plate lunch at Kroger) but they usually have enough salt anyway.

Yes I love pepper on fries!! I usually add pepper on almost everything, gives it a little kick and i love the taste of black pepper

the only time i pretty much eat french fries is if i've gone to a drive-through, and them fries aint surviving the ride home, much less taking time to add anything to them! when i was a kid though i occasionally added black pepper to homemade fries; and today i do like black pepper on other potato dishes like baked potatoes, and hash browns...

Just salt for me. On occasion seasoned salt, but that's for like curly fries IMO.

Iv'e never really tried it, I usually only eat fries with just salt and thats it (I might have some ketchup with them if its homemade). It doesnt sound all that bad though.

Back