The Hide and Seek tour game. Does anyone actually like it?

i don't mind the hide and seek one at all. i prefer the fruit scavenger hunt over all the others though. in my opinion that one is really easy and only takes a couple minutes.

I love it, it's one of my faves! I use it to farm for medals because I always get it really fast! My other fave is the shark/tuna fishing ones.

I've never been very good at hide & seek, I usually only do the easy one, & don't always win that.
I sometimes use this tour for bugs & fruit.

Hide and seek is OK but not the hardest one. My favourite is the giant dragonfly tour if you double up you get 20 medals!

Last edited:
My niece loves that Hide and Seek island tour. She literally plays it over and over. Lol. I'm not fond of it. There are other island tours that are more fun.

That's one of my favorite tour games, I like it because I get to see villagers that I wouldn't see otherwise and it is also fun to see other PWPs.

I think this is an unpopular opinion, but i LOVE the tours where the items are buried and we have to like memorize where they were and dig them out! It's the only stimulating one to me. :3

The Balloon shooter tour is really frustrating for me since right when you're about to shoot down a balloon, a pitfall seed decides to reveal itself under your feet.

Back