The Hide and Seek tour game. Does anyone actually like it?

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I for one don't. It totally cheats. I just played it and almost threw my 3DS in frustration. It said to find 4 animals. I found the first 3 pretty quickly and when I tried to find the fourth, it's like they didn't exist and I ran everywhere and the island isn't that big.

Yeah, I think I'll only use that tour to get free stuff. Probably not a wise idea for me to play that tour less my 3DS be in danger. If I wasn't so determined to get all the Cabana themed items, I wouldn't even be bothering with these tours lol

I highly recommend the scavenger tours.

Fishing is really tough because it's all dependent on spawning.

Hammer tours are super fun when playing with others!!
And when you play with other people you can get bonus medals!

Elite Scavenger has 16 medals for gold. When earning medals it's my favorite.

Butterfly and dragonfly tours have purple and white violets - not all tours have violets :)

The balloon shooter, scavenger, ore hunting and hammer tours are my favorite ones.

Never thought of playing with others. I think I'll join Club Tortimer so I can do that

Last edited:
The balloon shooter, scavenger, ore hunting and hammer tours are my favorite ones.

Never thought of playing with others. I think I'll join Club Tortimer so I can do that

You... may not want to bother. You might get lucky, but every time I try going to Club Tortimer islands, I only find people begging for free stuff or cheating, when they're not just sitting around randomly cursing to try and mess with little kids who are playing.

It'd be much better to invite a group of friends to your town and all visit your personal island together.

I love the hide and seek tour game! It's my favorite one :) I love seeing all the other villagers I don't have in my town~

I like seeing all the different villagers, too!^ But other than that, I'm terrible at it, so I'm not too keen on it

I like the tour game a lot. When my villagers in town want to play hide and seek I don't need more than 2 minutes bc their hiding place is just terrible. On the island the hide and seek game often is a bit harder so for me it's more fun and not just 3 but 4 animals so find is a little but more fun to me.

I play it for some easy medals, I don't mind it too much but I have had that frustration before of not finding that forth villager

I enjoy it, but out of all the island tours available to you my favourite has to be the balloon tour. Although you're right on it being very frustrating when there's a villager you just can't find no matter how hard you look. I enjoy playing hide and seek with my villagers in my town, and i've had the same thing happen to me there too. But to be fair, the town is bigger than the island.

I love hide and seek in town - I have played with others on the hide and seek tour on the island - its more fun with others but I always play with my villagers in town :)

i think it's fun but half the time it's too frustrating to be enjoyable. i like the market price tours much better.

I only really play the hide and seek tour if I go to the island with friends - I'm not the biggest fan of it though

I personally like it for me its really easy to find every character and almost never missed one :).

Its one of my favorites, and also one of the few im good at c: it can get you quite a few medals too if you do well

Back