• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Suggestions about where I should put my cafe?

noctibloom

Bells
WVW69kSROpsUEYiPhI

That's my town map. I'm quite indecisive about the location at the moment and since I can't demolish it later, I don't want to put it in a place I'll eventually hate...

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
That place under the town plaza looks promising to me! :)

That's the place most appealing to me at the moment for sure.

Next to the police station or in between town hall and the plaza if there is room.
Next to the police station is another one I really thought about.~
The Cafe won't fit between the Town Hall and Plaza, though, sadly. I'd actually planned on putting my police station there but the space turned out to be unusable for that sort of thing. </3

Next to the train station, if there's enough room. If not, then south of the plaza.

I'd personally stick it to the left of the cliff path at the bottom, since that portion of land is nice and symmetrical looking, though of course you'd have to evict whoever currently lives there. Hope I described the location properly!

On the south west side of town the villagers at the bottom... you could build to the right of that villager, then you'd have room for benches below the cafe and a final 3rd bridge when you're ready that's a little lower than the cafe so you'd walk up to it a bit.

Or like the others said below the town plaza :)

Next to the Police station or next to retail if it fits OR to the right of the bottom lake to sort of mirror what is your Retail. I really like your map btw!

Of the plausible choices, south of the Plaza and near the waterfall are the most popular choices. I really like both! Unfortunately, Truffles is still refusing to move out. I keep getting pinged by everyone else. ;v; As long as she moves out before this town reaches April, everything will be fine..

Back