• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Resetting Town

Bells
Yule Log
Dreamy Bear Plush
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tin Robot
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
う
Winter Mittens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (104) +
If you?re too lazy to read this whole post, that?s fine, I?ll make it simple: free stuff in my town, take what you want, read text in bold and red. Now if you?d like the details read below.

So, I?m cleaning up my current town to restart with a fresh new one and I happened to gather a lot of junk that I don?t need. I decided to just open my gates and let people come and take what they need. I don?t have much, a lot of flowers though. Anyways, I'll keep my gates open for some time and you can just gather what you?d like. I do have rules, though:

1. EDIT: I've managed to put all of these items away in my storage, so don't worry about this c:
DO NOT TAKE THE STUFF RIGHT OF THE TRAIN STATION. I?m transferring those items into my new town. They are clearly boxed with a cookie path so just to be safe, please stay away from them. I would have transferred those items before leaving my town open to the public but my second 3DS is three hours away from where I am currently stuck in :S

2. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING ON THE BEACHES. I intend to sell those items in the forums in a different post. If you?d like those items (basically saplings, bush starts, etc) then you can buy them from there.

Those are my simple two rules, and that?s all I ask for. I do allow some things:

1. If you're unsure whether or not you can take a certain item, please do not hesitate to ask!
2. You can dig up any cracks (?) that are all over my town. Majority of them will be gyroids though. I honestly don?t know why I buried them like that. You can also keep said gyroids c:
3. You can chop trees/dig up bushes although I don?t know how that?ll benefit you.
4. You can shake trees for fruit
5. You can talk to villagers. I?m unsure whether I want to sell them or not but it won?t be likely since they aren?t exactly original.
6. Any items around my town are yours if you?d like. The only exceptions to this rule is, of course, the items on the beaches. Most of the free items are in front of my ReTail, but there are some more scattered around town that you may take.
7. Bamboo shoots, flowers, etc are all free. I sort of separated flowers, whites+reds are located southwest area while all variations can be found northwest.
8. You may run. I don?t need those flowers so what happens to them is unimportant to me, however, others may need them so just keep that in mind.
9. I encourage you to bring stuff you don't need and leave them here for other people. One man's trash is another one's treasure c:
10. Completely unnecessary, but if you'd like to donate some items to me for my new town I'd really appreciate that. Again, not necessary.

That's all there is to it. Just leave your FC down below and I'll have the gates open.

P.S. I do have villagers in my void (Chrissy and Chief I believe) so just keep that in mind || Jingle is currently in my campsite if you're interested.

Last edited:
Just answering your question: Yep, there is a chance that your voided villagers will be picked up by the people you visit or people who visit you - if they have space or have a villager about to move out.

Last edited:
Just answering your question: Yep, there is a chance that your voided villagers will be picked up by the people you visit or people who visit you - if they have space or have a villager about to move out.

Oh so it works both ways? Ok thanks for answering!

Last edited:
I'd like to come and have a look around. I've noted the two areas with items to be left untouched

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. I took some kitchen accessories, furniture and clothing for my female villagers. ;)

Back