• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like the superhero villagers?

Superhero villagers, yes or no?

• Total voters

mitzi_crossing

🌼🌿🌼
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Spring Shamrock
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Cherry (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Do you like them or no? why or why not?

I really love Big Top and Agent S, (hopefully will get her in my town soon)

I think the other two superhero villagers are Rocket and Kid Cat (correct me if Im wrong!) Although Mira isnt classified as "superhero" on the wiki (see here) I think she belongs in the bunch though!

I don't like them. I'd like all villagers to be able to wear and change any type of headwear instead.

They're alright. I wouldn't want them in my town but there are far worse looking villagers out there.

For me just Mira looks like a superhero. Big Top, Agent S, Rocket and Kit Cat just look weird. I don't know. Although I like Kid Cat, I don't want any of them in my town or something.

I adore Mira! She's my favorite uchi. I'm also fond of agent s. :)

Not really. They wouldn't really fit in my town much. I don't think they're bad looking, I'm just not fond of superhero things in general and wouldn't thoroughly enjoy superhero villagers in my town(s).

Yeah, the only superhero villager I like is Agent S.

Out of the three, I only really like Agent S. I've always found her adorable since wild world, and I think she has a lot of character to her, which is why I like her so much. I love her sleepy eyes too, normally I wouldn't but it works for her and it looks so cute. now i really want her in my new town omg

Last edited:
I don't like them. I'd like all villagers to be able to wear and change any type of headwear instead.

Yeah, the headgear is what does it for some people!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Out of the three, I only really like Agent S. I've always found her adorable since wild world, and I think she has a lot of character to her, which is why I like her so much. I love her sleepy eyes too, normally I wouldn't but it works for her and it looks so cute. now i really want her in my new town omg

Thats why I love her c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

They're alright. I wouldn't want them in my town but there are far worse looking villagers out there.

Hahaha very true

It'd be really interesting to see a super sentai themed town with all the 5 super heroes (including Mira), a master villain and his sidekick (I'm thinking that black bull and the black horse that look scary), a scientist who would make the heroes gadgets (it's gotta be Cobb) and maybe two friends who would need to get rescued by the heroes, some cute girls maybe. Their catchphrases and greetings could reflect their roles. It'd be great!

I love Kid Cat! I think he's super adorable. I would love to have him in my town one day ^^

It'd be really interesting to see a super sentai themed town with all the 5 super heroes (including Mira), a master villain and his sidekick (I'm thinking that black bull and the black horse that look scary), a scientist who would make the heroes gadgets (it's gotta be Cobb) and maybe two friends who would need to get rescued by the heroes, some cute girls maybe. Their catchphrases and greetings could reflect their roles. It'd be great!

That would be awesome!! Hope someone creates that idea

I like Mira because she's a bunny. Other than her I have zero interest. I'm not into superheros outside acnl so not into them in acnl hah hah.

I don't like the fact that they can't take their helmets off. It really bugs me for some reason

If you/I were going for a super hero themed town then yes I would enjoy them. But, since my town is more on the girly, kawaii side (yes I know, how original) I don't take a particular interest in them.

I don't like the fact that they can't take their helmets off. It really bugs me for some reason

My thoughts exactly!

In my first New Leaf town Big Top moved in as my 10 villager - Streetpass void - moved RIGHT next to the train station bulletin board.

I was so mad, but grew to love him. I just wanted him to take the helmet off sometimes but I guess he had to stay in superhero mode lol. Agent S too would be so cute without the helmet

Two of them are in the species of my least favorite villagers, Rocket and Big Top(AKA Disgusting 1 and Disgusting 2) and then you have Agent S and Kid Cat who are just kind of annoying. Don't like them at all.

I like them all except for Rocket. Kid Cat is probably my favorite of the bunch. I have him in one of my towns

Back