Do you like the superhero villagers?

Superhero villagers, yes or no?

• Total voters
Kid Cat and Mira are my favorites. They're adorable. I just got tired of them quickly especially Mira. Kid Cat is still in one of my towns though.

I'm surprised that not a lot of people like superhero villagers! I think all four of them are adorable. Kid Cat and Agent S are my favourites and I hope to move both of them into my town one day.

I like to think that all four of them are still children and they all like to catch up and play together. They all love this one superhero show that is on TV and they're all dressed up as their favourite characters. lol

I don't really like them. Once they change out of their original shirt, they look kind of weird. And Agent S and Kid Kat bother me for some reason. Not just because they're super heroes. I just don't like them overall.

I had Kid cat in one of my earlier towns and absolutely loved him, but he wore clothes over his red suit and that was a little weird. Still loved him though.

And Mira looks cool too, wouldn't mind her being a villager in my town.

Agent S is one of my favourite villagers! :D I love having her in my town, she showed up on my campsite so I invited her over and I'm very glad I did!

I only like Agent S , Kid Cat and Mira (?).

Last edited:
Back