• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like Penguins?

the penguins are so frickin cute you guys
i had sprinkle in my first town and didnt let her leave for the longest time. we wore matching pink hoodies all the time

I think they're pretty cute! A lot of em look very similar though. Like why are there no pink or purple penguins

Sprinkle is a Dreamie of mine and actually i have his Amiibo Card but i get em from someone else so we don't have the moving out problem.

I love the penguin villagers, one of my favourite species in the game!

I had every penguin villager you could get in Wild World in my Wild World town, it was really cute.

I love Sprinkle, Roald and Wade a lot!

All of them are appealing and I find them all delightful because of how chubby they are. :D

Yes, I do like penguins. It's hard to remember the names of a lot of them, but I have been friends with at least one penguin in a different Animal Crossing game. I still think they're cool in New Leaf, though.

I only like a few of them, Sprinkle being my favorite, I think they're just all too similar? Like I think we'd be fine with way less of them. :/

I like certain penguins, like Aurora and Friga. Gwen is okay, but she is too similar to Friga, whom I like more.

What do the amiibo cards actually do? Are they just to have your genie have a body to live in? Or do they actually have a reason for scanning them in?. Im new-ish to playing have no friends and have had to look for info on even what iwas suposed to do when i started it.

What do the amiibo cards actually do? Are they just to have your genie have a body to live in? Or do they actually have a reason for scanning them in?. Im new-ish to playing have no friends and have had to look for info on even what iwas suposed to do when i started it.

-Amiibo Cards Series: You can summon the villager in the card to invite him to live in your town.
-Special Amiibo Cards (Principal Characters) Give you his picture.
-Amiibo Cards Sanrio Series: Invite 1 of the 6 Special Sanrio Villagers to you Campground or invite him to live in your town.
-Amiibo Figures (Animal Crossing Series): Invite that character to your Campground to get special items.
-Amiibo Figures (Zelda and Splatoon Series): Invite a Zelda or Splatoon theme Villager to live into your town or to your Campground to get special items.

Well, of course i'm talking about Animal Crossing Penguins, but c'mon, i barely hear (or read) someone talking about this chubby fellas.

AC have lots of em but i think they fit more in towns with Winter themes but i don't know, i'm pretty sure some could fit in other type of towns.

What about you? You like em and who?

OMG, The penguins are def one of my favs!!! Theyre really cute, and def under valued...in my humble opinion. Youre right though, with ALL the character posts on here I don't think I have EVER seen one referencing Penguins.... till now that is.
My fav?....hmmm....im gonna say Cube, but that's only cause I really haven't had the pleasure of having any other Penggies, besides him, in my villages....but I loved him...even IF he chose to move out right from under my nose when my 3DS had been left at my daughters friends house accidentally. *sigh*

My best friend always really liked Aurora. I'm just a cat person.

I am not really a fan of the penguins. Some of them have really big eyes. They are kind of creepy. I prefer the squirrels and how their tails bounce when they walk.

I've never been a huge fan of the penguins. I remember when I was young and playing the gamecube revision I loved Gwen a lot, not too sure why. I think my young self thought she was pretty xp

As for now my favorite penguin is probably Roald. He's just so silly and adorable.

Back