• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like Penguins?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Well, of course i'm talking about Animal Crossing Penguins, but c'mon, i barely hear (or read) someone talking about this chubby fellas.

AC have lots of em but i think they fit more in towns with Winter themes but i don't know, i'm pretty sure some could fit in other type of towns.

What about you? You like em and who?

They're my favourite animals in the entire series. I used to have my New Leaf town with only penguins but now I only have 3 or 4 left. My favourite penguins are Flo and Hopper (Hopper being my favourite villager of all-time).

I like them! They're cute and underrated. I especially love how penguins sit on benches or stumps. It looks really adorable whenever they sit!

My favourite is Hopper, because I like real life rockhopper penguins. But I also had Flo and Puck in my towns before, and both of them are really cute.

i really like boomer and cube :) but i think a lot of them are cute though, honestly

Oh yeah! I forgot about Boomer :) I like him too!

i had him in my second town! he was the second penguin i ever had move in (besides cube) and he'll always have a special place in my heart ;u;

I like the penguins as well. Cube is my favorite, since we share the same birthday. :p They're all so cute though

I think they're cute, I like sprinkle, aurora and hopper.

Edit: nope I like them all they're so adorable

Last edited:
Hmm. They're not my favourites, but I can stand them and some of them are very cute. I always liked Gwen, Boomer, Aurora, Friga and Roald. When I saw the AC-movie I liked Hopper more and more. But Flo or Iggly I don't really like,

I can't understand why barely noone likes them, they're really adorable but everyone has his own opinion, so it's okay.

I like them. I just have issues with a few (Tex for example ) due to moving in bad spots before the update. Overall I like them but I'm too big a sucker for dogs and sheep to make room hah hah.

i barely hear (or read) someone talking about this chubby fellas.

I agree, I feel we should show more appreciation towards the penguins of Animal Crossing!
To be honest I liked Cube, he was a villager who moved away in my previous town.

I love them, they are all super duper cute! I used to have Sprinkle before the update but then I replaced her with Piper. I love seeing her in main street, their bodies are so cute and round. <3

dcE4MV3.jpg
I like the penguins,especially Puck.I like giving him hockey related catchphrases like "zamboni","Lemieux" and "goon".I'm considering moving Boomer into one of my towns.He's another penguin with a theme I like.

I love the penguins! I had Roald in my first ever Gamecube town and I loved him <3
I've always had a soft spot for Aurora, too - she was my favourite villager in Wild World and I just love her design in general,
she's so cute! I haven't got her in Kittyton at the moment because I have too many normal villagers as it is, but I'd love to have her again soon. I do have Wade, though - I love penguins in real life and the penguin villagers are just adorable too :D

I like penguins in real life but I don't like penguins in animal crossing. The only one I found alright and quite cool was Flo, but something about her design puts me off. She's a lovely villager though. So to answer your question, I like Flo but other than that I don't like any other penguin villagers. I really dislike Roald though, if that's worth a mention.

My first smug was Tex. I'm here to show him some love!

I have never had Hopper or Sprinkle but I know so many people like them. I hope they show up someday.

I really like Friga. I've had her in one of my towns for over 2 years. Flo and Boomer are cool too.

An interesting side note: When I first joined TBT there were so many people with winter theme towns. Penguins were dreamies.
I don't see that at all now after the update.

Back