Do you like Penguins?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Well, of course i'm talking about Animal Crossing Penguins, but c'mon, i barely hear (or read) someone talking about this chubby fellas.

AC have lots of em but i think they fit more in towns with Winter themes but i don't know, i'm pretty sure some could fit in other type of towns.

What about you? You like em and who?

They're my favourite animals in the entire series. I used to have my New Leaf town with only penguins but now I only have 3 or 4 left. My favourite penguins are Flo and Hopper (Hopper being my favourite villager of all-time).

I like them! They're cute and underrated. I especially love how penguins sit on benches or stumps. It looks really adorable whenever they sit!

My favourite is Hopper, because I like real life rockhopper penguins. But I also had Flo and Puck in my towns before, and both of them are really cute.

i really like boomer and cube :) but i think a lot of them are cute though, honestly

Oh yeah! I forgot about Boomer :) I like him too!

i had him in my second town! he was the second penguin i ever had move in (besides cube) and he'll always have a special place in my heart ;u;

I think they're cute, I like sprinkle, aurora and hopper.

Edit: nope I like them all they're so adorable

Last edited:
Hmm. They're not my favourites, but I can stand them and some of them are very cute. I always liked Gwen, Boomer, Aurora, Friga and Roald. When I saw the AC-movie I liked Hopper more and more. But Flo or Iggly I don't really like,

I can't understand why barely noone likes them, they're really adorable but everyone has his own opinion, so it's okay.

I like them. I just have issues with a few (Tex for example ) due to moving in bad spots before the update. Overall I like them but I'm too big a sucker for dogs and sheep to make room hah hah.

i barely hear (or read) someone talking about this chubby fellas.

I agree, I feel we should show more appreciation towards the penguins of Animal Crossing!
To be honest I liked Cube, he was a villager who moved away in my previous town.

I love them, they are all super duper cute! I used to have Sprinkle before the update but then I replaced her with Piper. I love seeing her in main street, their bodies are so cute and round. <3

dcE4MV3.jpg
I like the penguins,especially Puck.I like giving him hockey related catchphrases like "zamboni","Lemieux" and "goon".I'm considering moving Boomer into one of my towns.He's another penguin with a theme I like.

I love the penguins! I had Roald in my first ever Gamecube town and I loved him <3
I've always had a soft spot for Aurora, too - she was my favourite villager in Wild World and I just love her design in general,
she's so cute! I haven't got her in Kittyton at the moment because I have too many normal villagers as it is, but I'd love to have her again soon. I do have Wade, though - I love penguins in real life and the penguin villagers are just adorable too :D

I like penguins in real life but I don't like penguins in animal crossing. The only one I found alright and quite cool was Flo, but something about her design puts me off. She's a lovely villager though. So to answer your question, I like Flo but other than that I don't like any other penguin villagers. I really dislike Roald though, if that's worth a mention.

My first smug was Tex. I'm here to show him some love!

I have never had Hopper or Sprinkle but I know so many people like them. I hope they show up someday.

I really like Friga. I've had her in one of my towns for over 2 years. Flo and Boomer are cool too.

An interesting side note: When I first joined TBT there were so many people with winter theme towns. Penguins were dreamies.
I don't see that at all now after the update.

Back