• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Choosing between Zell and Lopez

gudetamae

cheese gimbap
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7432-6982-3216
New Horizons Token
Hi there! My list of dreamies is almost complete but I can't decide between Zell and Lopez. What do you all think? Who do you like better and why?

I like Zell better because of his design and his house. But Lopez is also really nice too!

i think zell looks pretty cute! i've had lopez in a town before and he's all right, but zell looks more adorable to me :)

i have both of them in one of my towns, and i prefer zell. i do think lopez's purple eyeliner is pretty cute tho

I like them both but it's hard to say without knowing your other villagers. I have Lopez right now and prefer him for my town because most of my villagers have some sort of brown or yellow so aestheticly he fits in much more than Zell would.

However in general I do prefer Zell just a little bit more. It's very close though.

Hmm. I neither really like Zell nor Lopez, but if I'd have to choose I'd probably choose Zell. In my opinion he's a little cuter.

I prefer Zell over Lopez, not a big fan of the deer species but out of the two Zell is the one I prefer. Imo, I think he has a nicer colour scheme than Lopez and a nicer house.

Back