• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Ramen bowl, humidifier, ironing board

nekomanico

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
probably a weird combination of items, but I'm looking for a ramen bowl, a humidifier, and an ironing board!! I can offer bells or items from the sanrio rvs :)

by ironing board, do you mean ironing SET? :p

which sanrio items do you have? I'll totally trade! I just need to order the item so I can trade it tomorrow or whenever you're available.

I have all of the sanrio cards, so whichever item you want from any of them I can scan it in and buy it for you!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmao yeah that's what I meant :) I have all the rvs so whichever item you want I can get for you!

added your fc! shall i come to your town for the trade?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and also i can get you the ironing set as well c:

I'm so sorry I got busy as soon as I sent that but that would be great! I'm getting your hairpins and then i'll open my gates when you can!!

I can get you the ironing set, but it'll take a day since I have to order it. Is that okay, or is that other user getting it for you?

I want the towel basket; it's in both Paolo's and Plucky's RVs.

ah I think they're getting it, but I don't have paolo or plucky's rvs, only the sanrio ones :( I'm sorry!!

i have a humidifier if you still need one, if so, please can i have a hello kitty hat in return :)

That's okay! Let me know if I could go into one of your RVs for free, haha :p If not then I totally understand! Have a good day :D

Back