Buying Ramen bowl, humidifier, ironing board

nekomanico

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (4) +
probably a weird combination of items, but I'm looking for a ramen bowl, a humidifier, and an ironing board!! I can offer bells or items from the sanrio rvs :)

by ironing board, do you mean ironing SET? :p

which sanrio items do you have? I'll totally trade! I just need to order the item so I can trade it tomorrow or whenever you're available.

I have all of the sanrio cards, so whichever item you want from any of them I can scan it in and buy it for you!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmao yeah that's what I meant :) I have all the rvs so whichever item you want I can get for you!

added your fc! shall i come to your town for the trade?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and also i can get you the ironing set as well c:

I'm so sorry I got busy as soon as I sent that but that would be great! I'm getting your hairpins and then i'll open my gates when you can!!

I can get you the ironing set, but it'll take a day since I have to order it. Is that okay, or is that other user getting it for you?

I want the towel basket; it's in both Paolo's and Plucky's RVs.

ah I think they're getting it, but I don't have paolo or plucky's rvs, only the sanrio ones :( I'm sorry!!

i have a humidifier if you still need one, if so, please can i have a hello kitty hat in return :)

That's okay! Let me know if I could go into one of your RVs for free, haha :p If not then I totally understand! Have a good day :D

Back