• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

- ̗̀ Kieraphix's Art Dump ̖́- | Art Trades Open!

Kiera943

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens

cacti_by_gunsweat-da56hqn.png
Hey there lil bees! Welcome to my art dump!
pastel_tiny_da_button_by_king_lulu_deer-daywlkg.pngpastel_tiny_tmblr_button_by_king_lulu_deer-daywljt.pngpastel_tiny_pnest_button_by_king_lulu_deer-daywlk8.pngpastel_tiny_rb_button_by_king_lulu_deer-daywlk5.png

FAQ
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif about me
My name is Kiera, aka Kieraphix (she/her). Im art/band/gaming/anime/coffee addict/bee supporting/plant enthusiast/hipster vangogh kid aesthetic trash. I also like studio ghibli and hot pockets. Im 17 yrs old.
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif as an artist, I work very hard for what i create for others. I appreciate any support such as da points, btb, a follow on my socials, and just taking a look at my art. Thank you. It means the world to me.
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I offer requests whenever they are open! Request are totally free of charge!
What I can draw:
-OCs, Characters, Mayors, etc
- Fan art/ Fandom stuff (especially stuff i like!)
- idk anything really
what i will NOT draw:
-NSFW
- Hardcore Gore
-Furries (please, no furries..)
-Racism/homophobic/transphobic/anything just rude
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif whenever I do requests, keep in mind...they're just requests. This does not mean I have to draw every request I get, but I will try. If I dont get to yours, you can repost again, but please do not spam. Again, they are just requests. This does not mean each piece will be elaborate. Dont worry, I may open commissions for that though! It just depends how I feel lol
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif please keep my art dump a nice place! This means no trolls/hating. I value every opinion, and i love critics for my art. But just dont be a jerk about it!

plain_gray_requests_button_by_neripixu-d6uufr6.png temporarily closed!
please read: I do request IF you follow one of my socials! (comment w/ username). If you would like a request, please be specific as possible. I need references for OCs, Characters, etc. Also, please tell me if I have permission to share the finished work with others. (ofcourse i will give credit to your characters!) Please allow reasonable amount of time ( a couple days) for art to be completed.

Slots:

plain_gray_art_trade_button_by_neripixu-d6uuf61.png open!

(credit to all owners of oc's)

thank you for looking at my art! enjoy~~~
♡♡♡​

Last edited:
Your art style is beautiful! I'd love to make a request if possible? :)

I'd love art of my mayor with Tutu, please? Here's a reference of both of them together: http://imgur.com/sOdVKfA

I would just like for them to be hanging out and having fun! I would really love to see your interpretation of that, but if you'd like me to be really specific, I can do that too :)

Thank you soo much for considering! <3

Last edited:
Your art style is beautiful! I'd love to make a request if possible? :)

I'd love art of my mayor with Tutu, please? Here's a reference of both of them together: http://imgur.com/sOdVKfA

I would just like for them to be hanging out and having fun! I would really love to see your interpretation of that, but if you'd like me to be really specific, I can do that too :)

Thank you soo much for considering! <3

ooooo yep getting right on it! Thanks for requesting!

ooooo yep getting right on it! Thanks for requesting!

Ooh thank you soo much!! <3 Please let me know if you'd like some tbt for it, or maybe even if you want Kabuki? I can get him for you ^_^ Just let me know!

Ooh thank you soo much!! <3 Please let me know if you'd like some tbt for it, or maybe even if you want Kabuki? I can get him for you ^_^ Just let me know!

Thank you so much, tbt would be amazing. Oh and that sig is pretty old haha, i actually have kabuki now
i probably should change it now lol

Thank you so much, tbt would be amazing. Oh and that sig is pretty old haha, i actually have kabuki now
i probably should change it now lol

Okay ^_^ I'll gladly give tbt! Just let me know when it's finished <3 Also, of course you'd have permission to post it elsewhere if you want :)

Yay, new art gallery! ^-^ *subscribes*

Hello there, fellow bee Kiera! We have a lot in common! :eek:

Literally every section in your "About Me" is so relatable! But anyway...

YOU ARE NOT 10!! What kind of 10 year old DRAWS SO WELL?! Damn, you are crazy talented, not to mention your extremely impressive + beautiful art style! n.m

So I need a piece of like...all my characters, lol. I'll probably send you a PM full of info on the pricing and length. ☆

Yay, new art gallery! ^-^ *subscribes*

Hello there, fellow bee Kiera! We have a lot in common! :eek:

Literally every section in your "About Me" is so relatable! But anyway...

YOU ARE NOT 10!! What kind of 10 year old DRAWS SO WELL?! Damn, you are crazy talented, not to mention your extremely impressive + beautiful art style! n.m

So I need a piece of like...all my characters, lol. I'll probably send you a PM full of info on the pricing and length. ☆

LOL! Thanks haha your right im not 10 im 16 (hence the +6 years lol) but trust me i have the mentality of a 10 year old lol and I would be glad to draw your characters (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

LOL! Thanks haha your right im not 10 im 16 (hence the +6 years lol) but trust me i have the mentality of a 10 year old lol and I would be glad to draw your characters (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Oh okay, lol! ^_^ I'll send over a PM. c:

Thank you soo much! <3 It's soo cute :D I gave a tbt tip but I'm not sure if it's enough since I don't often buy art. Please let me know!! ^_^

Thank you soo much! <3 It's soo cute :D I gave a tbt tip but I'm not sure if it's enough since I don't often buy art. Please let me know!! ^_^

Omg thank you thats totally enough! Glad you like it! <3

Update: I am still currently working on requests, i have been superrrrrr busy with school and college stuff & tests, so i'm sorry for the delay!
Bump!

Last edited:
1493690511294.jpg
IMG_20170429_195810.jpg

Maybe , can you draw my mayor? ;u; if youd like! I love your art its super cute ^^

Last edited:
Back