Happy weeding day, y'all!

I completed the flower set in my first town. It's a pain to collect them. I know I could just do it in a cycling town or somewhere, but still, I don't feel like doing it the second time. I'm only interested in the topiaries.

I already had the PWPs for the topi arise but I let one town go to Nightowl and after a month he wanted me to weed and I got the Rose sofa love it so much so I think I am going to let the towns off beautiful while I'm catching some of them up and get the other items I hope. I do t know which other ordinance I'd like but that's another topic as I've only ever done Night and Beautiful but that sofa was beautiful I don't know how many items his set has does anyone know for sure..I still have a few towns that need to go through Festivale and Easter I don't mind one but Oave irks me as she or he does not give out items in order too many repeats, oh well only gotta do it once a town really and these are newer but when I came back from a hiatus and saw Leif and weeds I realized staying on beautiful all the time wasn't helping but if you do have a big time jump even with beautiful enough will grow for an item I think I only had 16 or so to be overrun..I don't know what he gives to helpers but if anyone needs help still is still on weeding day as some of my towns are and wants to visit or needs help either way pm me..I did all the weeds in towns on weed day though except the one about to do as am a day well 2 behind there now.

I already had the PWPs for the topi arise but I let one town go to Nightowl and after a month he wanted me to weed and I got the Rose sofa love it so much so I think I am going to let the towns off beautiful while I'm catching some of them up and get the other items I hope. I do t know which other ordinance I'd like but that's another topic as I've only ever done Night and Beautiful but that sofa was beautiful I don't know how many items his set has does anyone know for sure..I still have a few towns that need to go through Festivale and Easter I don't mind one but Oave irks me as she or he does not give out items in order too many repeats, oh well only gotta do it once a town really and these are newer but when I came back from a hiatus and saw Leif and weeds I realized staying on beautiful all the time wasn't helping but if you do have a big time jump even with beautiful enough will grow for an item I think I only had 16 or so to be overrun..I don't know what he gives to helpers but if anyone needs help still is still on weeding day as some of my towns are and wants to visit or needs help either way pm me..I did all the weeds in towns on weed day though except the one about to do as am a day well 2 behind there now.

I love the Rose Sofa SO MUCH.
I had a cycling town set to Weeding Day last year and got a lot of the furniture except the lily record player.

This link shows the list of total Weeding Day Furniture:

https://nookipedia.com/wiki/Weeding_Day

Back