• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Happy weeding day, y'all!

Spooky.

Lonely Heart
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
Today is weeding day! I got the topiary pwps, I'm pretty excited, I've wanted them for a while.

How are you guys spending your weeding day? Aiming for the items, pwps, or do you have everything you need already?

I got everything I needed already ^_^ Although I'm trying to get doubles of certain items :)

I'm playing the towns that aren't on today's date. Bah! Humbug! (Or: Bug, Humbar?)

Thank you! I wish I could put my my topiaries up now. I have an idea where I want to put them. But of course, the event is preventing me from doing my mayoral duties.

I wasn't thinking about putting topiaries in one of my towns and then Weeding Day comes and now I'm planning out topiaries!

I have topiaries in my other town - a few - but not enough! Lol :)

I've had the game since its release in 2013, and I've missed every weeding day except for today. Finally got those topiaries!

I had no weeds today, but I didn't get the PWPs. Instead, I got a cosmos fan. I think I already got the PWPs last year.

Last year I got the topiaries. This year I let my town go down hill for the sake of getting the flower furniture only to find out Leif, bless his digital heart, only gives you one piece of furniture for the whole event (I got the rose sofa, at least). My internet is too weak to travel to other towns :/...
....Although, according to the wikia, he will give furniture out whenever there are too many weeds regardless of it being weeding day or not, so I guess I will say good bye to Beautiful town ordinance for a while longer and do some time traveling (cycle some villagers).

I have everything already! So it was a pretty eventless Weeding day for me. But it always makes me realize that we're already at the end of April. Like geez where is the time going >.>

I haven't seen weeds for weeks so I'm doing without. I'm not giving up the beautiful town ordinance just for this!

I don't have any weeds in town and have all the 3 pwp's so It's probably a normal day and I'm just a little chatting with my villagers.

I finally got the topiary pwps! I got the game the day it launched too. I would just always keep forgetting when Weeding Day was or not feeling like playing at the time. I wanted to see what they looked like, but then Isabelle wouldn't let me because of the event. I'll have to check later today.

When I opened the game today, I got a notification about the weeding day, but Leif didn't show up. Is it because I have the beautiful town ordinance?

Back