• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Thoughts on Festival Fyre?

It's so hilarious to me honestly.

A bunch of rich idiots waste $12000 to see Ja Rule as if that wasn't being scammed in the first place. Boo hoo.

It's so hilarious to me honestly.

A bunch of rich idiots waste $12000 to see Ja Rule as if that wasn't being scammed in the first place. Boo hoo.

The part that gets me is the "luxury" meal. I have 30 dollars in my account but I can still eat top ramen more filling that that lol

I'm not really surprised. I'd probably invent my own festival like this just so I could see rich women who wear sunglasses indoors scream as their Victoria's Secret clothes fall from the loading deck. Priceless, literally.

The part that gets me is the "luxury" meal. I have 30 dollars in my account but I can still eat top ramen more filling that that lol

Oh my god that was probably the most hilarious thing about it.

I love how these clearly rich kids are now asking people for handouts. You paid $12000 to see a concert on colonized land and now you're acting like you're gonna die because Blink 182 bailed out like... whatever.

Back