• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Propeller Plane, if its even possible?

JunkersThePilot

They came from behind!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello

I am brand new to the site so I must apologise in advance for any blunders that I may make!

As the title states I am (hoping) that its possible for me to obtain this item from someone who already owns HHD and has access to the specials.

As far as I could tell, the only other way for me to obtain it would be for me to buy HHD, which is a game that doesn't float my boat and don't feel like buying it just to get one item, and link it to my New Leaf world.

That's why I've decided come here, hoping someone would be willing to either come to my town or vice versa for me to buy this super cool Propeller Plane!

In terms of exchange I must say before hand that I don't have much to offer, at least yet. If you're looking for Amiibos i'm not your guy, all I've got is the Stock Game with the latest update installed.
However I am more than happy to pay you in Bells and/or items I may have laying around. Of course, you can make your own offers if you wish, I'm just letting you know that I play the game very casually :p

All of this comes down to if trading this item is possible or not. It may not work if I don't have HHD, but thought it worth a try.

Thankyou in advance!

JunkersThePilot

The propeller plane is orderable, tradable, etc. I can order one for you, no problem. If you don't mind waiting for the mail to arrive in my town in about three and a half hours, I'll give it to you for free. Would you like any of the other HHD items? I can order any of them for you.

Awesome Dude!!!

Its very late where I live so I can't do it today sadly, but if you have time tomorrow (or whenever you're up for it) that would be sweet!

The only other specials I've kept my eye on is the Submarine and Luxury Car, but the Propeller Plane remains my priority. I had the idea of turning my kitchen into an aerodrome so if i'm allowed to be greedy may I request 6 or 8 of them?

Of course, one will do just fine!

Also are you sure you don't want any bells? I'd hate for you to go through all the effort for no returns.

Bonus note, I will figure out how to set up my Wi-Fi for Multiplayer asap. As i'm sure you've noticed, this is my first time having people over lol

The propeller plane is orderable, tradable, etc. I can order one for you, no problem. If you don't mind waiting for the mail to arrive in my town in about three and a half hours, I'll give it to you for free. Would you like any of the other HHD items? I can order any of them for you.

Hi, Kiwi, could you please tell me how big that plane is? Can it sit on a table, for instance? Can't tell from the MoriDB pic. Thanks!

Hi, Kiwi, could you please tell me how big that plane is? Can it sit on a table, for instance? Can't tell from the MoriDB pic. Thanks!

Its massive! Go to type "animal crossing propeller plane" in google and search for images. Takes 4 or more spaces

All of the HHD items are 3x3, giant items, and cannot sit on a table. And I think the most you can fit into a room would be four. And they're orderable, so once I give you one, you can order as many as you want yourself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are all of the HHD items, incidentally:

http://moridb.com/items/search?cate...py+Home+Designer+save+data&interior=&fashion=

The only one that isn't giant and can't be ordered is the Nook's Homes model.

Thank you both. So they are all as big as the sun, which I have, but had no idea it was so huge when I ordered it. What do people do with them?

Beats me. I think they're prohibitively large for decorating the rooms available in the game. But maybe if you purposely make one a centerpiece, it could work for something.

All of the HHD items are 3x3, giant items, and cannot sit on a table. And I think the most you can fit into a room would be four. And they're orderable, so once I give you one, you can order as many as you want yourself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are all of the HHD items, incidentally:

http://moridb.com/items/search?cate...py+Home+Designer+save+data&interior=&fashion=

The only one that isn't giant and can't be ordered is the Nook's Homes model.

Thanks, Kiwi, could I please order the robot hero from you? My grandson (7) would love it! I, too, am willing to pay BTB or IGB, whatever you like.

Last edited:
I'll order a robot, and you can have it for free. I'm giving Junkers the plane for free as well. :)

I'll order a robot, and you can have it for free. I'm giving Junkers the plane for free as well. :)

Thank you, that's generous of you! I will be available all day to either pick up or have you deliver. It's not late here in MST. (Do we need a crane to transport it? Heehee) Of course not, it fits in the mayors pocket!

It looks like I can't send you a visitor message, Nenya, so I'll just continue communicating with you here unless you'd like to PM me or something. I'll have the robot in about three hours from when I'm posting this, so I'll look for you at around that time if you'll be available.

It looks like I can't send you a visitor message, Nenya, so I'll just continue communicating with you here unless you'd like to PM me or something. I'll have the robot in about three hours from when I'm posting this, so I'll look for you at around that time if you'll be available.

I have VM disabled, but you can PM me. Please do when you are ready. I will be watching for you then. Would you like me to pick up?
Oh, my FC is: 0533-9234-6649 I will add yours now...the one in the sidebar?

You're still on, Junkers? Have a good night!

Last edited:
I have two propeller planes I can give you, Junkers, so just let me know when you'd like me to deliver them to your town. I can hang onto them for you for a few days if you don't have time right away. You can message me or post in this thread.

Hello again!

I have at least an hour to spare now. If it doesn't suit you just say the word.

Code: 3969-9453-7348

Town Name: New Leaf (I was indecisive at the time, but had sunk down too much time in the town to change it lol)

Mayor: Junkers

I will attempt to open the town right away

----

Ran out of time for now, may have time in the evening. Got a specific time?

I will settle for 20:00 BST (British summer time) and try again then

Last edited:
Your post was at about 3-4AM my time, and I was very asleep. ^o^;>

If 20:00 BST is 12 noon Pacific time (which I believe it is) then that will work perfectly for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tossed some money to your gyroid in the train station, too. :)

Last edited:
Back