• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Best fidget items /discrete chews?

Good luck getting away with that in any class. I honestly find half the rules quite ridiculous, such as not being allowed to listen to music. If you're doing your own thing, working hard and it isn't disturbing anyone... the problem is...?

Oh lol, I forgot about that - I'm in college now so the professors don't really care

Why dont you look at aliexpress..
I has those fidget cubes and spinners for like almost free!

my boyfriend got one of those fidgety cubes for about $2 on amazon. probably knockoff.
the knockoff ones make a BUNCH of noise so if thats good for you then yeah. if its bad then dont go for it.
some people may also find it really annoying but oh well

my boyfriend got one of those fidgety cubes for about $2 on amazon. probably knockoff.
the knockoff ones make a BUNCH of noise so if thats good for you then yeah. if its bad then dont go for it.
some people may also find it really annoying but oh well

I didn't want to like, be seen as fakeing it. A lot of people at my school have spinners/cubes and are getting them taken away. I'd like the cube but yea. Plus i didn't want something that made noise so i didn't distract others.

On the topic of gum i don't always have some on me sadly.

I ended up getting a fuzzy tangle jr and a red chew, (not very hidden but i guess i can try to cover it?)

the fuzzy one i got looks really cool! View attachment 198410

I need this.

I also just got a spinner today and I have not been able to put it down all day. It brought me out of a meltdown too. It was so great. I was able to get so much done today and it's been a really stressful day.

MY FUZZY TANGLE CAME IN AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS A NON NOISEY SOFT FIDGET.

And my chew is here but its like so big and bulky and hard to bite on but still good

Maybe try a stress ball? I know it's not the same, but it's something. Or maybe a small Rubik's cube that can fit in your pocket - you don't have to solve it, it's just something to fidget with you know

MY FUZZY TANGLE CAME IN AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS A NON NOISEY SOFT FIDGET.

And my chew is here but its like so big and bulky and hard to bite on but still good

For chews I highly recommend mommy teething bracelets and necklaces, the soft rubber beads look just like normal jewelry. There are a lot of nice looking ones on amazon. You can always look in the baby isles at any store and usually find some nice chews too, as long as you don't feel too weird buying a baby item, you could always tell the cashier it's for a shower though! =D

Last edited:
Back