Apple Vs. Dottie.

• Apple.

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Dottie.

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hey there!
I was thinking about the Peppy Villagers and this two have cool designs. So which of this two you prefer?
-Apple.
I like this pink Hamster and the expression in his face.
-Dotty.
I like his eyes and facial expressions.

I prefer Apple, but what about you and why?

Edit: I think i write Dotty wrong (Dottie).

Last edited:
I like Dottie a lot better. But I just like the rabbits better than the hamsters, so I may be biased. Dottie is just adorable.

APPLE. I love my sweet hams. And Apple imo is the cutest hamster there is (besides flurry)

Apple hands down!

Apple_Villager.jpg

Look at this chubby little thing :D

These are two of my favorite villagers. Apple just looks super adorbs, and I love her little buck tooth!

But I'm super partial to bunnies, and Dotty is a Dutch rabbit. I freaking LOVE Dutchies!

So I guess I'd have to give a slight edge to Dotty because I heart bunnies so much.

apple! but mostly because i've had her live in my town before and i absolutely loved her :) i really like a lot of the hamster villagers, haha

i've never had dotty move in, but she does look pretty cute too!

As I have both (in different towns) I am quite definite who I like better - and that is Apple, cos of her looks, chubby, sweet and a bit like an apple! Easy to make up cute/funny greetings & catch phrases for.

Nothing against Dotty, she's fine, a bit bland I suppose. Black & white means she is (in my mind) a Dutch rabbit (a breed variety) - so again can make up relevant/in joke greetings & phrases for her.
But Apple to me looks cuter and funnier.

In my opinion Dotty wins. She's a cute peppy villager that looks ways more natural as Apple and bc of my town theme I prefer it. Also I woudn't think, that Dotty has the peppy villager type, so it's a little surprise.

Back