• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Apple Vs. Dotty

Apple Vs. Dottie.

• Apple.

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Dottie.

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey there!
I was thinking about the Peppy Villagers and this two have cool designs. So which of this two you prefer?
-Apple.
I like this pink Hamster and the expression in his face.
-Dotty.
I like his eyes and facial expressions.

I prefer Apple, but what about you and why?

Edit: I think i write Dotty wrong (Dottie).

Last edited:
I like Dottie a lot better. But I just like the rabbits better than the hamsters, so I may be biased. Dottie is just adorable.

APPLE. I love my sweet hams. And Apple imo is the cutest hamster there is (besides flurry)

Apple hands down!

Apple_Villager.jpg

Look at this chubby little thing :D

Dotty! She's always been one of my favourites. Apple kind of creeps me out.

These are two of my favorite villagers. Apple just looks super adorbs, and I love her little buck tooth!

But I'm super partial to bunnies, and Dotty is a Dutch rabbit. I freaking LOVE Dutchies!

So I guess I'd have to give a slight edge to Dotty because I heart bunnies so much.

I don't like either of them, but between the two, I prefer Dotty. Her colours look nice!

apple! but mostly because i've had her live in my town before and i absolutely loved her :) i really like a lot of the hamster villagers, haha

i've never had dotty move in, but she does look pretty cute too!

I've had Apple since I first started so I vote for her.

Last edited:
As I have both (in different towns) I am quite definite who I like better - and that is Apple, cos of her looks, chubby, sweet and a bit like an apple! Easy to make up cute/funny greetings & catch phrases for.

Nothing against Dotty, she's fine, a bit bland I suppose. Black & white means she is (in my mind) a Dutch rabbit (a breed variety) - so again can make up relevant/in joke greetings & phrases for her.
But Apple to me looks cuter and funnier.

In my opinion Dotty wins. She's a cute peppy villager that looks ways more natural as Apple and bc of my town theme I prefer it. Also I woudn't think, that Dotty has the peppy villager type, so it's a little surprise.

Back