Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Yesterday I received the New Nintendo 3DS when turning in my fortunes to Tommy, and when I started playing on it I looked it up to learn more about it because I wasn't aware of these minigames that came with it, and discovered the really cute Flower Fairy Dress that's a prize!

I decided I was going to get it first out of the prizes, and so yesterday I tried a few times but only got to 8950(you need to get a score of 10k), but I got it today!!! I was so excited! Honestly though I thought I would just get the prize right off the bat, so when I didn't I got sad and thought that maybe if you get a score of 10k on hard mode you would receive it. But that's not true lol!

When I switched to my other villager to fix a path I had messed up and then reloaded my main character, I got a letter from Nintendo with the dress!! So exciting!!

Congrats! I've been trying to get the flower fairy wig myself, but getting such a high score on garbage attack is so hard! :)

I tried and almost had it. But I just wound up buying the dress and wig off someone on the Retail sub-forum lol.

The games are really hard! I'm so addicted to them right now, though. The hardest part for me was in story mode when I had to get 100 percent approval rating with garbage and candy u_u so tricky!

I'm glad they included these mini games in the game, though. It reminds me a lot of the gamecube animal crossing where you could get old nintendo games to play ^^

Back