• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I got the dress!

shrekluvsme

Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Yesterday I received the New Nintendo 3DS when turning in my fortunes to Tommy, and when I started playing on it I looked it up to learn more about it because I wasn't aware of these minigames that came with it, and discovered the really cute Flower Fairy Dress that's a prize!

I decided I was going to get it first out of the prizes, and so yesterday I tried a few times but only got to 8950(you need to get a score of 10k), but I got it today!!! I was so excited! Honestly though I thought I would just get the prize right off the bat, so when I didn't I got sad and thought that maybe if you get a score of 10k on hard mode you would receive it. But that's not true lol!

When I switched to my other villager to fix a path I had messed up and then reloaded my main character, I got a letter from Nintendo with the dress!! So exciting!!

Congrats! I've been trying to get the flower fairy wig myself, but getting such a high score on garbage attack is so hard! :)

I tried and almost had it. But I just wound up buying the dress and wig off someone on the Retail sub-forum lol.

The games are really hard! I'm so addicted to them right now, though. The hardest part for me was in story mode when I had to get 100 percent approval rating with garbage and candy u_u so tricky!

I'm glad they included these mini games in the game, though. It reminds me a lot of the gamecube animal crossing where you could get old nintendo games to play ^^

Back