• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✿ The Nightmare Hospital ✿ (Roleplay) (OPEN for all!)

Ghost Soda

(he him or they them)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
User Title Color Change
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cake
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Yellow Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
✿ The Nightmare Hospital ✿
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.jpg

x Plot x

Everyone's heard about the Rosefield Hospital. Once it was a for people sick or injured to be cared back to health, surrounded by gardens of beautiful flowers and trees. But then things took a turn for the tragic because one peaceful summer night, almost all the patients in the Rosefield Hospital disappeared without a trace. There were many searches to find the missing patients, many people blamed the staff, but no answer could be found, and the building was closed down.

The urban legends passed down from the surviving staff and patients of the incident insisted that the missing patients were taken by a dark evil that resided in the plant-life around the hospital, and that the missing patients would return again to roam the halls on the same night 50 years later as when they disappeared. That night is tonight, and you're part of the group that's decided to spend the night in the Rosefield Hospital despite the warnings. After all, it's just a legend... right?

x Rules x

x Please keep this RP rated T, guys!
x Don't bully or harass other RPers.
x Don't control other people's characters, and don't kill other people's characters unless the RPer says it's OK.
x Anything said OOC should look (like this) or [like this]!
x Please stick to at least 2 paragraphs each response, and make sure your posts are readable!

Here's the character sheet. For now, each player will be able to have 2 characters. I might up the character limit later on, who knows? Anyways, please wait until I accept your character to use them in the roleplay.

Name: (First and last, middle name(s) are optional.)
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality: (At least 40 words!)
Weaknesses: (At least 3!)
Items: (List here any items your character has on hand, but keep it realistic!)
Bio: (Optional)
Other:

So there you have it. The roleplay will start either by tomorrow or if we reach 10 players. (Including myself.)

Last edited:
This is the first time I've heard of a nightmare hospital where people can't die.

I'd join if it weren't for my Mafia hosting duties. Good luck!

Name: Anolda Grey
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Sharp-featured and attractive, has long, straight black hair, and a mysterious look about her. She's rather short and slim, and looks a couple years younger than she actually is.
Personality: Anolda is a quite opinionated girl, and won't back down once she has made up her mind. Despite her intelligence, she is susceptible to malapropisms when under pressure, and has strange habits such as abbreviating words that don't need to be. At times she is compassionate, but to people she dislikes, she is censorious and blunt, not caring particularly if she offends them.
Weaknesses: Because of her height and weight, she isn't any good in a fight. Anolda is also thin-skinned and takes insults very personally (despite dishing them out herself) and holds grudges for a long time.
Items: A journal, a 3-inch pen knife, and a secret stash of kawaii Japanese stickers.
Bio: Anolda grew up with both her parents in an average house, but left home a month after her sixteenth birthday due to her father's unpredictable nature. She later began attending college, but remained rather isolated.
Other: Tell me if the weaknesses are wrong or anything else lmao, thanks

Name: Hazel Laughlin
Sexuality: Ace Aro
Appearance:
tumblr_o44eof6xV31tti3fgo1_500.png
Personality: Hazel is a firm believer of the supernatural. She loves reading about ghost stories, werewolf sightings, and the like. While she generally takes matters of the paranormal seriously, she does have a sense of humor, albeit a dark one. She's often impulsive in her words and actions and can sometimes be oblivious to the feelings of those around her, but she does care more about the people around her more than she lets on. She also has mild Acrophobia and severe Taphophobia.
Weaknesses: Recklessly impulsive, insensitive, mild Acrophobia and severe Taphophobia.
Items: She carries a bag containing some candles and a bag of jerky and keeps a lighter in her coat pocket.

Name: Anolda Grey
Appearance: Sharp-featured and attractive, has long, straight black hair, and a mysterious look about her. She's rather short and slim, and looks a couple years younger than she actually is.
Personality: Anolda is a quite opinionated girl, and won't back down once she has made up her mind. Despite her intelligence, she is susceptible to malapropisms when under pressure, and has strange habits such as abbreviating words that don't need to be. At times she is compassionate, but to people she dislikes, she is censorious and blunt, not caring particularly if she offends them.
Weaknesses: Because of her height and weight, she isn't any good in a fight. Anolda is also thin-skinned and takes insults very personally (despite dishing them out herself) and holds grudges for a long time.
Items: A journal, a 3-inch pen knife, and a secret stash of kawaii Japanese stickers.
Bio: Anolda grew up with both her parents in an average house, but left home a month after her sixteenth birthday due to her father's unpredictable nature. She later began attending college, but remained rather isolated.

Name: Lilac Lupine
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Lilac has lavender hair and lavender eyebrows. Her skin is pale and she is 5 foot 7, she wears dark purple lipstick and her eyes are hazel. She is around 125lbs, other than her hair she is normal feature and stature wise.
Personality: Lilac is an independent worker who struggles to work with other people. She is an intellectual and a fast thinker, she is a ruthless person who will do anything to get what she wants, even if it means hurting others. She doesn't care for others feelings or their insecurities, unless she is close to them so she is very insensitive and will insult you openly without feeling any remorse whatsoever. She can be very judgemental and will criticize you if you slip up. It's best if you're on her good side rather than her bad as she can be aggressive. Lilac is often misjudged and her behaviour is partially because of her low self esteem, depression and trust issues.
Weaknesses: Paranoia, overthinking and being uncooperative.
Items: A note book, pen and an Army knife.
Other: Is having an army knife weird?

Last edited:
Aaaand we got 2 people... Okay okay, that's fine, whatever. I'll just scratch what I said before and start the roleplay when or if we get 5 total players! :lemon:

Interesting idea, I'll be sure to look into this if I don't join. c:

Name: Lilac Lupine
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Lilac has lavender hair and lavender eyebrows. Her skin is pale and she is 5 foot 7, she wears dark purple lipstick and her eyes are hazel. She is around 125lbs, other than her hair she is normal feature and stature wise.
Personality: Lilac is an independent worker who struggles to work with other people. She is an intellectual and a fast thinker, she is a ruthless person who will do anything to get what she wants, even if it means hurting others. She doesn't care for others feelings or their insecurities, unless she is close to them so she is very insensitive and will insult you openly without feeling any remorse whatsoever. She can be very judgemental and will criticize you if you slip up. It's best if you're on her good side rather than her bad as she can be aggressive. Lilac is often misjudged and her behaviour is partially because of her low self esteem, depression and trust issues.
Weaknesses: Paranoia, overthinking and being uncooperative.
Items: A note book, pen and an Army knife.
Other: Is having an army knife weird?

Not joining yet, just wrote a character in case I do.

Last edited:
This sounds amazing, I'm a sucker for roleplays!

Name: Lilly Rosalia Telsen
Appearance: Lily is 6 foot 3, and has half purple-half pink hair which she dyes herself. She wears black-rimmed square glasses, and has a spider bite piercing below her lip, which has been injected with lip fillers and is covered in matte black lipstick. Her nails are always black. She also has a stud and got her first and only tattoo at 15, which was a small flower on her right shoulder. She is 20 pounds underweight.
Personality: Lily is a very mysterious and lonely girl, who attempted to kill herself when she was 16. Her only escape is music, usually those Emo bands like Panic! At The Disco, Twenty One Pilots, Sleeping with Sirens, etc. She lives with her Aunt, who is an alcoholic and has had over 4 husbands. She has SERIOUS trust issues, as she believes she can trust nobody due to her harsh life experiences. She stays in her room all day, usually listening to music. She doesn't give a **** about anyone else, and has only ever opened up to 1 person, who is dead. She's extremely sensitive and she will hurt you if you say something wrong. She has had depression since she was 13 and has been to jail over 6 times. Usually for graffiti and shoplifting.
Weaknesses: Insomnia, paranoia,
Items: A journal, a pocket knife, and a purple-ink pen.
Other: N/A

Back