• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling -Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw :( I was gonna get him too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there anyway I can try and get Muffy?

I don't really understand how the cards work so if I'm misunderstanding I apologize, but is there any way to get coco in boxes again, since you still have the card? If so I would love to have her :) Thank you!

Aw :( I was gonna get him too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there anyway I can try and get Muffy?

Yes! Just let me know when youre ready c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't really understand how the cards work so if I'm misunderstanding I apologize, but is there any way to get coco in boxes again, since you still have the card? If so I would love to have her :) Thank you!

Hi! Sure its no problem! Just let me know when youre ready ^^

I'll be available for a pretty long time, just say the word and I'll come over! Thank you, I'm so happy!!

Can I get Maple? <3
also, I think I can get you the Claw Foot Tub, I'd just have to double check if I have it~

Last edited:
Yup! Lemme add you and void someone~

Thats fine! I'll get maple in boxes right now , should take around 5-7 minutes ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Can I request for Maple maybe? :))

Yes! It will take a while as I'm putting her in boxes atm for somebody else, I'll send you a VM when shes ready again ^^

Last edited:
Aah, sorry I'm late! My brother turned off the Internet so it took a bit to get it back on. I ordered the tub but I don't see your gates open anymore

Coco was adopted!

Emichi's turn to pick up Maple :D

Then prohalaman with Maple again right after ^^

If anybody has any more requests please let me know c: Theres a wait time as it takes 10 or so minutes to cycle the villagers due to TT twice and saving in between c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Coco was adopted!

If anybody has any more requests please let me know c: Theres a wait time as it takes 10 or so minutes to cycle the villagers due to TT twice and saving in between c:

Maple was adopted by Emichi! ☆

- - - Post Merge - - -

Coco was adopted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maple was adopted by Emichi! ☆

Maple in boxes for prohalaman !

Update:

If youd like to adopt more than one villager from me let me know c:

Alright, opening up requests for villagers!

I live in California if you guys need an understanding of my time zone c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Can I request Zucker?

Hiya! Yes thats fine! It'll take me a bit to get him in boxes within the next 20 minutes c: , he'll be in boxes for a while since the mornings are usually pretty slow ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back