Cycling -Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really understand how the cards work so if I'm misunderstanding I apologize, but is there any way to get coco in boxes again, since you still have the card? If so I would love to have her :) Thank you!

Aw :( I was gonna get him too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there anyway I can try and get Muffy?

Yes! Just let me know when youre ready c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't really understand how the cards work so if I'm misunderstanding I apologize, but is there any way to get coco in boxes again, since you still have the card? If so I would love to have her :) Thank you!

Hi! Sure its no problem! Just let me know when youre ready ^^

I'll be available for a pretty long time, just say the word and I'll come over! Thank you, I'm so happy!!

Can I get Maple? <3
also, I think I can get you the Claw Foot Tub, I'd just have to double check if I have it~

Last edited:
I'll be available for a pretty long time, just say the word and I'll come over! Thank you, I'm so happy!!

Coco is in boxes :D whats your FC ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get Maple? <3
also, I think I can get you the Claw Foot Tub, I'd just have to double check if I have it~

Yes ^^ will you be available in 30 minutes? c:

Yup! Lemme add you and void someone~

Thats fine! I'll get maple in boxes right now , should take around 5-7 minutes ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Can I request for Maple maybe? :))

Yes! It will take a while as I'm putting her in boxes atm for somebody else, I'll send you a VM when shes ready again ^^

Last edited:
Aah, sorry I'm late! My brother turned off the Internet so it took a bit to get it back on. I ordered the tub but I don't see your gates open anymore

Coco was adopted!

Emichi's turn to pick up Maple :D

Then prohalaman with Maple again right after ^^

If anybody has any more requests please let me know c: Theres a wait time as it takes 10 or so minutes to cycle the villagers due to TT twice and saving in between c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Coco was adopted!

If anybody has any more requests please let me know c: Theres a wait time as it takes 10 or so minutes to cycle the villagers due to TT twice and saving in between c:

Maple was adopted by Emichi! ☆

- - - Post Merge - - -

Coco was adopted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maple was adopted by Emichi! ☆

Maple in boxes for prohalaman !

Update:

If youd like to adopt more than one villager from me let me know c:

Alright, opening up requests for villagers!

I live in California if you guys need an understanding of my time zone c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Can I request Zucker?

Hiya! Yes thats fine! It'll take me a bit to get him in boxes within the next 20 minutes c: , he'll be in boxes for a while since the mornings are usually pretty slow ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back