Skittles or M&M's?

I don't eat candy very often, but of these two my choice would be M&M's. I used to like Skittles, but I stopped eating them once I cracked down on dieting years back and swore off them entirely once I noticed that they have hydrogenated oil/trans fat among the ingredients. Not that M&M's, or any candy is "healthy", but I prefer to minimize the damage when possible.

Also, for me personally, I'm not that big of a fan of the concept of fruity candy anymore. I figure that if I want something fruity, it would be more beneficial to just have an actual piece of fruit instead.

Normal skittles, but they really lost points when changing lime to green apple. Like what the hell Skittles, green apple candy is disgusting.

Last edited:
Hard to pick -- I don't like normal M&Ms but I like mini M&Ms, yet I love Skittles. I'd probably have to pick Skittles though.

Definitely M&M's because I generally prefer chocolate candy to fruit candy, but I also love Skittles, especially the alternative flavors like tropical and sour.

I like both M&M's and Skittles, so it definitely difficult for me to choose between them. But.. Between these two candies then I would have to choose Skittles. ^.^

Depends on my mood, really. But if it's the pretzel m&m's, then I definitely would pick that over skittles and any other flavour of m&m :)

Definitely Skittles. I don't like M&Ms because I'm not fond of chocolate in general.

Skittles, I suppose. Though I don't really like to have too much of either. They're both a bit sweet for me ~

I'm obsessed with Skittles. I actually really don't like M&Ms especially because Canadian Smarties are basically the same thing but taste way better. M&M chocolate is that cheap stuff that makes your throat burn.

Skittles because I don't like m&ms that much except the peanut ones! But if we're talking peanut ones then i'd say m&ms

maaaan, m&ms for sure. i feel like m&ms are a lot more versatile

eat them just the way they are, or put them on a cake, or put them in ice cream, bake them in cookies..

as for skittles.. just eat them or do that thing where you put them on a plate with hot water?? lol lame

Back