• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Skittles or M&M's?

DivaCrossing

Coffee on a Sunday - Euphoryk
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Just curious, since they both can look similar from a distance. Which one do you prefer? I mostly eat fruit flavored candy since I don't like eating a lot of sweets. I mean I like M&M's but I only eat them in moderation or very rarely. What about you guys?

I prefer chocolate candies over fruity candies. So M&Ms win by a very long shot.

Skittles. I don't like whatever the thing is that covers the m&m's chocolate.

Last edited:
m&m's. I don't like fruity candy. I haven't had them in so long. I miss them. :(

I prefer M&Ms since Skittles almost always get stuck to my teeth and it's worse with braces. The more important reason though is that it's chocolate, I can never choose anything over chocolate.....well unless it's a dessert such as a tart or something else that is sweet.

Hard choice. I'm going with skittles because they go great in adult beverages and since I eat so little fruit flavored candy skittles always sound like a good idea.

I love Skittles, especially the sour ones. I've never been a big fan of M&Ms but I would choose them over Smarties :p

Skittles! I love the fruit flavour best. C: But in reality M&Ms are great too.

I really like the Peanut Flavored M&M's! :eek:

But I think I'll have to pick Skittles.

me and taiko had a heated discussion about this. skittles are obviously superior since theres a variety of flavors unlike m&ms!

Back