Skittles or M&M's?

DivaCrossing

Coffee on a Sunday - Euphoryk
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Just curious, since they both can look similar from a distance. Which one do you prefer? I mostly eat fruit flavored candy since I don't like eating a lot of sweets. I mean I like M&M's but I only eat them in moderation or very rarely. What about you guys?

I prefer chocolate candies over fruity candies. So M&Ms win by a very long shot.

Skittles. I don't like whatever the thing is that covers the m&m's chocolate.

Last edited:
m&m's. I don't like fruity candy. I haven't had them in so long. I miss them. :(

I prefer M&Ms since Skittles almost always get stuck to my teeth and it's worse with braces. The more important reason though is that it's chocolate, I can never choose anything over chocolate.....well unless it's a dessert such as a tart or something else that is sweet.

Hard choice. I'm going with skittles because they go great in adult beverages and since I eat so little fruit flavored candy skittles always sound like a good idea.

I love Skittles, especially the sour ones. I've never been a big fan of M&Ms but I would choose them over Smarties :p

Skittles! I love the fruit flavour best. C: But in reality M&Ms are great too.

I really like the Peanut Flavored M&M's! :eek:

But I think I'll have to pick Skittles.

me and taiko had a heated discussion about this. skittles are obviously superior since theres a variety of flavors unlike m&ms!

Back